ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

I think he gets one more year simply because of the incredibly weird year we are in but if he is only at .500 next year then there should be a very serious discussion about his job.

Reactions: purduepat1969
We got lucky that Iowa was breaking in a new qb who kept over throwing. They would’ve smashed us.
We suck against teams with physicality.

Reactions: purduepat1969
This game was sealed when Barnes went out. That call was absolute nonsense. I feel for that kid. He’s a true difference maker and plays with a ton of emotion that is needed in the game. Rutgers does not go down the field like that with him in the middle. Football has gone soft. I’m all for protecting players but that was a solid hit. What a shame.

Reactions: SLoopBoiler
This game was sealed when Barnes went out. That call was absolute nonsense. I feel for that kid. He’s a true difference maker and plays with a ton of emotion that is needed in the game. Rutgers does not go down the field like that with him in the middle. Football has gone soft. I’m all for protecting players but that was a solid hit. What a shame.
This game was sealed when our D and special teams forgot to show up. 37 points to Rutgers. Nothing more to say...

horrible call on third down, they deserve to lose now. idiots on the sidelines

This dog shit coach cant even find a punter this many games in. Keeps teotting out guys that I can out kick

Get this dog shit coach off this team

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT