ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue @ Wisconsin: Predictions & Game Thread

Is the announcer trying to justify that shot? Wow, time expiring that shot is fine, but not then.

I've never called Carsen selfish, but that may just cost the game.

Well he should not have passed it so not sure it's about being selfish it's about getting a better shot and not leaving time on the clock.

So selfishness has nothing to do with it. Stupidity does

Matt Painter is such a. Absolute buffoon.. up by 3 two separate times down the floor amd he doesnt foul Happ A SINGLE FREAKING TIME.. and wisonconsin hits a 3 on each posession

This game is 100% on our horrible coach

Good thing painter kept trevion on the bench half the season, its clear he is not ready.. good thing eiffert continues to play over wheeler who is twice the defender and athlete

My god ths game was free despite us missing 200 fts and the refs giving wisc free pts

All painter had to do was foul happ

Moron

Why was Happ not intentionally fouled after the TO with 15 seconds left?

Bingo, someone around here has a brain

Matt painter is awful.. im done with him

This game is on him.. hell this season is on him refusing to play our best players

This Win would have guaranteed ncaa birth

Matt Painter is such a. Absolute buffoon.. up by 3 two separate times down the floor amd he doesnt foul Happ A SINGLE FREAKING TIME.. and wisonconsin hits a 3 on each posession

Good thing painter kept trevion on the bench half the season, its clear he is not ready.. good thing eiffert continues to play over wheeler who is twice the defender and athlete

My god ths game was free despite us missing 200 fts and the refs giving wisc free pts

Moron
Happ didn’t touch the ball except on the long rebound.

Moron

I know IU lost tonight. But take your frustrations out elsewhere...

Moron

You're doing too much.

But he's soooo "basic". Paint by the numbers simpleton

And now we inevitably lose LOLOLOL

Im so glad to have a coach as ****ing brain dead as matt painter

How hard is it with a 3 pt lead with 30 sec left to foul a 49% ft shooter? How hard?

Moron

Yea he has screwed up his end at the end of this game too. He”ll foul in that game just not against an awful free throw shooter. Just ridiculous after 14 years to let that bullshit happen.

Painter is losing my confidence real fast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT