ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Michigan State Game Thread

tenor.gif

I'll say this young team has displayed fight the whole year..........just have to stop being in that position all the time

Reactions: TX4GB
Boilers getting active!!!
Solid D this half other than one time msu beat them down the court but they lost it under the bucket on the drive. Aggressive D has made them more aggressive onO. Jaden stay with you game attacking the lane...don't settle. Cant trade buckets...used a lot of energy and need to be efficient and take good shots

You are not a legit G if you can't shoot from 3. Eastern proved that to the extreme, couldn't shoot from anywhere.
We don't need another 3 point shooter. We need a guy like Ivey that can occasionally hit one but drive and finish, or dish. The fact that you're comparing him to Eastern makes me LOL.

Reactions: BBG
We don't need another 3 point shooter. We need a guy like Ivey that can occasionally hit one but drive and finish, or dish. The fact that you're comparing him to Eastern makes me LOL.
look at the 3 point shooting this game. It is Eastern like. At least he knew he couldn't shoot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT