ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Illinois: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Purdue at the 1-2-3 are 5-17 from the field.

Edey will not lead Purdue to a FF. They must have more production and explosiveness from the backcourt and wing. This is 2024.

Edey will not lead Purdue to a FF. They must have more production and explosiveness from the backcourt and wing. This is 2024.
Gonna have to play smarter

Illinois never had Shannon much the first half and Zach has two fouls. Purdue can play much better. Can Illinois? Sometime after the game is over I want to go back to around 11 minutes to go in the first half and catch the Purdue players on D,

Need more out of everyone not named Zach, but I would be happier with even more out of Zach 😁

Shannon out for 10 minutes or so certainly helped Purdue......other than that, probably just the turnovers (8) - Boilers could have capitalized better. Illinois is the better team tonight so far, but 20 minutes left to change that.

Reactions: tjreese and drewjin
Edey goes for 40 points in this game...
Unfortunately for every easy bucket we’ve had with Edey, they have had two easier looks at a layup and a wide open look from 3. And unlike us, are hitting their layups. And if they don’t hit it, they go for their own rebound and get a phantom foul call

You must have forgotten the stat line of players not named ZE for the year. It would be different if you actually knew basketball.

Time to dust off the ignore button. And you are the first one troll.
It’s just funny to see the bitching from old farts who couldn’t run up the court one time without having a heart attack. I’m not tough. You’re way tougher than me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT