ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA First Round: Arkansas Little Rock v. Purdue Game Thread

So after the MSU game...I am pretty damn sure that Hill is the last darn player we want or need to have the ball at the end of the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to get a new coach. this is unacceptable.14 point lead with 5 to go and you lose? that is pathetic coaching

You'd think having seen this same thing play out a few times this year it would get easier, but it doesn't.

Reactions: jimsil13
If Hill just gets the shot off and either makes it or gets fouled...we are cracking new beers and looking at ISU, who just HAS to be an easier game than these guys.

lots of ball hogging i want to be the hero at the end cost the game. poor coaching should have gotten a handle on it. ball hogging by Hill. glad he's gone.

If Hill just gets the shot off and either makes it or gets fouled...we are cracking new beers and looking at ISU, who just HAS to be an easier game than these guys.
But he did not get the shot off or get fouled......He traveled and did not get anything off close to a shot.....As i said.......I doubt he is the guy we want or need with the ball in his hand at the end of the game

Where's Donald Trump when you need him? We need some of that "winning" he's always talking about!

Coaching lost that game.

Credit to LR for making some tough shots to get to OT, but our guys had plenty of opportunities to close the door on them.

The Win Probability chart is sickening: >99% to win in regulation & >70% in 1st OT: 538 Win Probability

Well at least football season is coming up
That's just hitting below the belt, man. :D

Maybe our baseball team will continue its streak of last place finishes, since winning its first Big Ten title in a century. :p

hang on IU is going to shove it up our ass over this . it's going to be bad if Clappy goes farther

Lost the turnover margin by 9! Great at turning it over and never cause any turnovers that leading to easy buckets!

hang on IU is going to shove it up our ass over this . it's going to be bad if Clappy goes farther
"If"?

Uh, yeah. They're getting past the first round, at least. Clearly they were the better team this year.

That's just hitting below the belt, man. :D

Maybe our baseball team will continue its streak of last place finishes, since winning its first Big Ten title in a century. :p
Sorry ...but after that game....I had to get a laugh in

I thought Purdue was under seeded at a 5 ... guess too high. Up 14 with under 6 to go and lose in dbl ot. Couldn't play hill or thompson, one can't score the other throws it away. Heading to Arizona for spring training.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT