ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v. Purdue (BTT Championship Game Thread)

We’ll be better next week. Have faith guys and girls.
my faith is based on watching purdue basketball for the past 40 years. why should this year be any different than previous years ? because we have talent?

Better prepared team. Man, I have a bad feeling on an early exit with this team. We just don't have a leader to lead. Ivey is a great athlete, but he's built for the NBA.

We looked great early with SS hitting shots, but now he's just a slow player that can't defend or shoot. Adjustment has to come from CMP or this will look badly for us.

Yeah, he must have have around 15 turnovers...such a bad player...oh, never mind...
The guy continued to play IT and Sasha even though they were both absolutely brutal.

Too often, CMP’s teams come up short when it matters most.

Another “good” year with no titles to show for it.

Purdue, baby.

I have said for awhile now in my humble opinion ss is a net negative for this team when you add the occasional made shot to the weak physical play, poor defense, etc.
Disagree on first half of season agree on second half of season

Last edited:
The guy continued to play IT and Sasha even though they were both absolutely brutal.

Too often, CMP’s teams come up short when it matters most.

Another “good” year with no titles to show for it.

Purdue, baby.
Where’s all the IT defenders?

maybe somebody we'll have twin towers, and maybe some day we'll fill the 3 spot with a forward rather than a guard. an d maybe some day we'll control the tempo rather than having it dictated to us. and dump the motion offense and get a true point guard to run our offense rather than a bunch of shooters. maybe some day we'l l have a championship caliber team rather than a good one and an also ran.

• Haha
Reactions: mathboy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT