ADVERTISEMENT

Draymond Green says Edey 'quit' during championship game (lols)

Just in case anyone still liked Draymond Green, welcome to the other side:

https://www.si.com/college/purdue/n...s-final-four-march-madness-college-basketball

Such a clown take. Cannot wait for Edey to read this and block his chit in the paint next year.
Well if anyone knows about quitting on a team early, it certainly Draymond Green. Regularly getting ejected from games…sometimes 4 minutes in!

He just wants clicks/ppl to talk about him with these awful takes.

Reactions: POTFHBTFU and DrEss
I remember about 9 minutes to go I saw the look on Zach and a couple others faces that they knew this team was not going to be caught. Looking at them live at that time their faces and their body language, made me feel kind of bad for them that it was hitting them. But, I don't think they ever quit.

I remember about 9 minutes to go I saw the look on Zach and a couple others faces that they knew this team was not going to be caught. Looking at them live at that time their faces and their body language, made me feel kind of bad for them that it was hitting them. But, I don't think they ever quit.
I agree. When he fouled on that three you can tell that was out of frustration and uncharacteristic. But he didn’t give up, He was unstoppable at the end.

Zach was right in his assesment of his game. He had a cold spell that basically switched the game up. He scored with six minutes gone in the first half, a one or two point game. He did not score again until six minutes gone in the second. Two free throws and they were down twelve. The defense was better, he was just off, could not score while being shoved? All of the above? The last ten minutes and others seemed not so interested in D on Zach and he scored at will.

Zach was right in his assesment of his game. He had a cold spell that basically switched the game up. He scored with six minutes gone in the first half, a one or two point game. He did not score again until six minutes gone in the second. Two free throws and they were down twelve. The defense was better, he was just off, could not score while being shoved? All of the above? The last ten minutes and others seemed not so interested in D on Zach and he scored at will.
UConn had the perfect game plan to defend and attack Purdue and they worked it to a T.

Green is a "dick" that quits all the time on his teams. All mouth and ass. If you look in the "dicktionary" under "thugball" it says 'see Draymond Green'.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F3adf810c-3a0a-4b0b-8e03-8150fd8d89ee_1179x1456.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT