ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

I'm still trying to figure out why Hewitt hasn't been given any touches. What the hell is this coaching staff doing?

Much easier to just throw horvath out there. Playing more physically talented players can often have challenges with fluidity.

A lot of your lower rated recruits play well at full speed but just are missing some measurables

CJB should get the benefit of the doubt for this game. But if things on offense continue to look this bad in year 4, I'm gonna start questioning him.

Reactions: Boiler8285
CJB should get the benefit of the doubt for this game. But if things on offense continue to look this bad in year 4, I'm gonna start questioning him.
Why is he getting the benefit of the doubt in this game? No excuse for it to look this bad regardless...and, there should be questions.

If indeed O'Connell is genuinely better than the other 2 guys, somebody should lose their job...and, there really should be some serious concerns.

No way at all that he should be in at this point still if there indeed was close competition at the position, and, again, if there wasn't...that is very concerning.

The receivers are keeping us afloat. The defense doesn’t look good but they’re doing enough. Horvath is doing enough but needs to be supplemented by a traditional running back. We need a change at qb. I appreciate AOC but he is limited in his ability and doing too much, resulting in bad plays

Reactions: purduepat1969
This defense is no better than last year's...awful against the pass, and, awful against the run...they desperately miss someone that is a difference maker at the LB position.

Reactions: Boiler8285
The receivers are keeping us afloat. The defense doesn’t look good but they’re doing enough. Horvath is doing enough but needs to be supplemented by a traditional running back. We need a change at qb. I appreciate AOC but he is limited in his ability and doing too much, resulting in bad plays
Bell has kept them afloat...because he is elite. Nobody else has done anything of significance...in part because AOC has been so bad.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Completely agree. Wide receivers seem to be the only thing this team has.

Reactions: DAG10
I don’t care what anyone says about the d. I’m not thrilled with them, but if you told me Iowa had 17 points this late I’d have bet that we were up. I genuinely think that AOC just isn’t enough. He’s decent, but not capable of tapping the full potential of the offense

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT