ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Actually VS Notre Dame Hazels teams were statistically better 24-31 and 14-30. While both times were losses they were not nearly as embarrassing as this game.
In the minds of some on this board, CRW is coaching in a different era so your comparison is flawed and you are a racist......
Yes, in some sick minds.

Why are we celebrating and blaring horns when we score a touchdown to trim the deficit to 42? Everyone associated with this performance should be ashamed. Not even competitive.

Reactions: Kocher101
DOWN he goes.....for a mythical sack......and then QB run for 29 yds......good grief.
Our D was really good at that last year too. Get them into 2nd and 3rd and longs and give up conversions left and right.

Today we just skipped the getting them into bad down and distance and wanted to go ahead and let them convert.

ight-imma-head-out-spongebob.gif

Reactions: pboiler18
I appreciated the bravado and optimism of earlier in the week but NIU s win was the absolute worst thing that could have happened for Purdue…

The “Keady Throrem” is again proven to be true: “ who you play isn’t nearly as important as WHEN you play ‘em”

I appreciated the bravado and optimism of earlier in the week but NIU s win was the absolute worst thing that could have happened for Purdue…

The “Keady Throrem” is again proven to be true: “ who you play isn’t nearly as important as WHEN you play ‘em”
Complete BS theory. It matters how you play more than anything. We would've got smoked by Notre Dame any week we played them.

Absolutely. I was rooting so hard for them to win that game last week.

Reactions: RossMackey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT