ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue at Oregon State MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Put the freshman QB in. So the new coach can see what he’s working with
Why give him this trainwreck to start with? If you do make that move, don't give him a situation like this to start from. I don't think the QB is the big problem here anyway.

Reactions: tenwest
What happens if you crap the bed after and accountability session? Do you have an accountability accountability session? What a joke. How about you hit the weight room and tackle in practice. Just how bad is Indiana State?

• Haha
Reactions: TC4THREE
Yes. The good news is one good hire can get us out of the hole as quickly as a bad hire can put us in one. Even more so now than when we hired Brohm to get us out of the Hazell hole with NIL and easy transfers. It is not hard for me to imagine us hiring a coach that would have us winning this game comfortably with the same players.
I agree the right coach can get us out of this hole but don’t assume the team would be the same next year. The transfer portal cuts both ways.

Yes. The good news is one good hire can get us out of the hole as quickly as a bad hire can put us in one. Even more so now than when we hired Brohm to get us out of the Hazell hole with NIL and easy transfers. It is not hard for me to imagine us hiring a coach that would have us winning this game comfortably with the same players.
Agreed,
If the right coach is targeted, and would accept an offer, the NIL will come.
At this point in the CRW Era, recruiting, fan support and NIL dry up. So let's give him a third year ???

And to think 9 months ago I was harassed for stating that I did not plan to renew my season tickets after 28 seasons because I had absolutely no faith in the coaching staff. Yes, I actually stated this to the John Purdue Club rep who called me as the renewal deadline approached. My comment was met with deafening silence. I predicted then than the Walters supporters would change their tune quickly and was laughed at, Now, I am not convinced that he will make it through the season and if he does he will have to fire the whole staff and start over. A sad state of affairs for Boilermaker Football.

Haha - I do miss Frostie.....

giphy.webp

Purdue is in big trouble with walters. Can we afford to fire him. Can we afford not to? You trust bobinski to hire another coach? Have to get someone who has won as a head coach....
I don't trust Bobinski to make the hire. I don't know why he is so popular amongst our fans. He made one good hire in Brohm which was a no-brainer. We knew Brohm was leaving for Louisville well in advance and he had time to get ready for it. It seemed like he quickly targeted and hired Walters without much of a search.

Hiring Hazell cost Burke his job. I don't see why this should be different.

I agree the right coach can get us out of this hole but don’t assume the team would be the same next year. The transfer portal cuts both ways.
I'm not. A good coach will improve the roster with all the offseason movement. I'm saying that the roster is sufficient to win this game if it is well coached.

Time of possession is ridiculous. Offense can’t sustain a drive and defense can’t get off the field. Beavers running through the DL like a hot knife through butter.

I can't wait for the post game presser's...ought to be a dosey as to what excuses we hear now from Harrell and Walters.
Don’t care what Walters says. I heard something 2nd-hand last year about an interaction that he had with a recruit’s family & I’ll never believe a single thing that he says again…

Reactions: mklinker
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT