ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

I said 4 or 5

We have some nice parting gifts for you......

aaron_paul_6.gif

Exactly why I didn't renew my season tickets when they announced this hire. We were coming off our best season in years, had an opportunity to continue on the success that Brohm built with a solid hire, and went the cheap route with a rookie head coach hire.
I want to disagree with every word of this, but it’s looking like the absolute truth

Reactions: mklinker
Purdue has Theineman 40 yards back but this happens? The D cordinator needs to be shit canned after the game. It might be a over reaction but how does that happen?

Reactions: RossMackey
This is one of the most embarrassing losses in program history. Not sure how the coaching staff recovers.

I'm off to do something better but I doubt I watch another game this season.

This feels like the late 80s or early 90s

Everyone blames the coach for everything, this team came out with dear in the headlights attitude. I just don’t see any heart in the players today. You can’t teach heart. These players need to pull their heads out of their arsses and start playing with self pride. Pansies
CRW is responsible when players are totally out of position to the point where it is impossible for them to make a play.
CRW supports, speak up......

Reactions: RossMackey
This one is pretty offensive, from what I’m witnessing this afternoon.
Brought in a guy with no head coaching experience and a gimmicky defense to a b10 program. There was much better options. The tiller blue print needs to be used after this season. Guy with head coaching experience, offensive mind, and can bring coaches with him. No need for a guy that can talk the talk. I'd rather have a less flashy guy that can walk the walk and has walked the walk even if it's in a lower level of football.

We looked like we were on the upward swing, after turning the corner from the Hazell era, but we went cheap and are now paying for it again.
Wait a minute, many will tell you that CRW was the only coach we could get. Who in their right mind would want the Purdue job....
Others, remind me of some of the other reasons that were offered as to why we would hire a coach with no head coaching experience..... I am not happy about what we are seeing on full display today but it is what it is folks......

This is one of the most embarrassing losses in program history. Not sure how the coaching staff recovers.

I'm off to do something better but I doubt I watch another game this season.

This feels like the late 80s or early 90s
At least we had legendary studs like Rod Woodson and Mille Alstott back then…

This looks like a four-day old pile of garbage left out in the August sun.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT