ADVERTISEMENT

How to Watch & Game Thread: #1 Purdue vs #16 Fairleigh Dickinson

No life at all on the court and in the huddle. Bigs and guards look slow.

Lighten up, everyone. This is a tough FDU team that didn't even win its conference tourney. Just give Painter 20 more years and he may reach the Final Four. Tough draws against teams like UNT, ALR, St. Peter's, and FDU make it hard to advance.
You never answered the St Mary's a**beating your team got. So, close to on the first tourney win in 6 years.

Y'all are a little reactionary. It's a long game, their 2 best players are in found trouble. Their best asset is our weakest link. It's gonna be an adjustment. We will wear them out. Watch for halftime adjustments to get Zach free. It's a 1 point game..

The sky isn't falling...

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Like... you cant scheme away small fast guards... but a team of 5 mini me players is scheming out our 7'4 player of the year.. just like has happened every ncaa tourney.

Odd our only good run was with carson and a non post playing athletic 5 and a knock down shooter aka modern basketball.

Will this loss finally motivate Athletic department to move on from Painter. I am tired this crap postseason. Fools gold in November does not cut it !

Y'all are a little reactionary. It's a long game, their 2 best players are in found trouble. Their best asset is our weakest link. It's gonna be an adjustment. We will wear them out. Watch for halftime adjustments to get Zach free. It's a 1 point game..

The sky isn't falling...
Ok thanks , I feel better now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT