ADVERTISEMENT

Field of 68 video.......

typeviic

True Freshman
Nov 30, 2003

Who Do You Trust More? | Indiana vs. Purdue, Mike Woodson vs. Matt Painter | Field of 68​

Any good coach (Painter) will get you a lot more wins than Sleepy Mike. I swear, these people sound like they are auditioning for the IU Star.

Until we prove we can win without Edey, people are gonna be down on us.
Naturally, and I've seen this from Randolph Childress on a few FO68 items. He's right, it's going to be an enormous adjustment to playing without Zach. I trust Painter, but we will have to see it. We get a couple of warm-up weeks (hopefully) and then we will see on November 15th against Alabama.

Who Do You Trust More? | Indiana vs. Purdue, Mike Woodson vs. Matt Painter | Field of 68​

Any good coach (Painter) will get you a lot more wins than Sleepy Mike. I swear, these people sound like they are auditioning for the IU Star.

guy all the way to the right seems to know what he is talking about and actually watched purdue play last year. the guy to his left, just regurgitates what all other national media has said/thinks that hadn't watched Purdue besides the NC game where the only team in the country had the ability to take away Purdue's perimeter game. Loyer shot 45% from 3 in BIG and 50% from 3 from March up until the NC game. He was able to finish at the rim, as well. Looks like he will be even better after this summer around the rim and getting his midrange going. And Bearden, well we all know he's going to be the top PG in the conference and a top 3 in the country.

It's always funny to me when people say that they have to adjust without "XX" player, when a team and its players has had a whole offseason to install new schemes, work on more of their game and get better. It'd be different if it were a game right after Zach was hurt during the season and wasn't able to play. But they have been able to play a ton of basketball in practice and scrimmages without him. Don't get me wrong, it'll be different a bit and take some adjustment--but it's going to be completely different. And for that one guy to say "the 2 guards will now get schemed", well no $h1t Sherlock! They are 2 of the best players on the team, but I'll take Painter and staff having a whole offseason to figure out how to scheme his best players to succeed on a team with a LOT of in game experience. ESPECIALLY over a whole new Mike Woodson team that seems to have the same glaring holes as all the other years.

guy all the way to the right seems to know what he is talking about and actually watched purdue play last year. the guy to his left, just regurgitates what all other national media has said/thinks that hadn't watched Purdue besides the NC game where the only team in the country had the ability to take away Purdue's perimeter game. Loyer shot 45% from 3 in BIG and 50% from 3 from March up until the NC game. He was able to finish at the rim, as well. Looks like he will be even better after this summer around the rim and getting his midrange going. And Bearden, well we all know he's going to be the top PG in the conference and a top 3 in the country.

It's always funny to me when people say that they have to adjust without "XX" player, when a team and its players has had a whole offseason to install new schemes, work on more of their game and get better. It'd be different if it were a game right after Zach was hurt during the season and wasn't able to play. But they have been able to play a ton of basketball in practice and scrimmages without him. Don't get me wrong, it'll be different a bit and take some adjustment--but it's going to be completely different. And for that one guy to say "the 2 guards will now get schemed", well no $h1t Sherlock! They are 2 of the best players on the team, but I'll take Painter and staff having a whole offseason to figure out how to scheme his best players to succeed on a team with a LOT of in game experience. ESPECIALLY over a whole new Mike Woodson team that seems to have the same glaring holes as all the other years.
Have people not already tried to scheme Smith and Loyer? Such a stupid take to think they haven’t.

Go ahead and try to take away those two and we have several other guys ready to step in and score who should now be open. Folks who want Purdue to drop off of the top of the league are in for a serious letdown.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Have people not already tried to scheme Smith and Loyer? Such a stupid take to think they haven’t.

Go ahead and try to take away those two and we have several other guys ready to step in and score who should now be open. Folks who want Purdue to drop off of the top of the league are in for a serious letdown.
We have all said it before and I’ll say it ahain

The fall of is coming, just wait until (insert the following):

Vince, Haas and Mathias
Carsen
Tre and Ivey
Edey

Are gone.

Same old song and dance. And then we will hear “well wait until Braden and Loyer and TKR are gone”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT