ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations!

Mar 18, 2023
And I'm not just saying that because I picked you guys to win the whole thing. I've been here a handful of times over the years complimenting Coach Painter, your program and the way you play. I truly admire all of it. I'm so glad good people and good basketball get rewarded. I love how you guys just get guys and go win. No fanfare. No headlines. Just wins. This IU diehard is truly happy for you all and is glad not only that your way of doing things is rewarded but that you as a fanbase get to experience the pure joy and pride of this run. You deserve it. Drink it up and continued good wishes.

And I'm not just saying that because I picked you guys to win the whole thing. I've been here a handful of times over the years complimenting Coach Painter, your program and the way you play. I truly admire all of it. I'm so glad good people and good basketball get rewarded. I love how you guys just get guys and go win. No fanfare. No headlines. Just wins. This IU diehard is truly happy for you all and is glad not only that your way of doing things is rewarded but that you as a fanbase get to experience the pure joy and pride of this run. You deserve it. Drink it up and continued good wishes.
very classy thank you very much

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT