ADVERTISEMENT

Who signs with Purdue this fall?

I wonder if this is in response to what SWA posted the night before about his visit and rumors that Kansas is out on him making Purdue a landing spot of increased likelihood? I take this as a sign that he is leaning toward Purdue and we could see him commit soon if he’s picking Purdue to get ahead of SWA.?. I also may be completely off base and reading too much into this.
I am really high on Singleton and as I have said a few times think he’s the better get between him and Sisley.
If he commits before SWA is ready to make his decision but both choose Purdue I can’t imagine that Paint would not take both of them. If both leaning Purdue, this could become a race to be the first to commit! 🤔🤷🏼‍♂️
Good points. I do think paint seemed to push harder for Sisley but I would expect singleton would be his second choice. Same way west was #2 behind Haralson who Purdue dropped out late. I don’t know if we have a third high school kid out of this class we are pretty stacked. Maybe a late bloomer like Braden.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Good points. I do think paint seemed to push harder for Sisley but I would expect singleton would be his second choice. Same way west was #2 behind Haralson who Purdue dropped out late. I don’t know if we have a third high school kid out of this class we are pretty stacked. Maybe a late bloomer like Braden.
West wasn’t #2 behind Haralson

• Haha
Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
Or it might be the other way around.
Yeah, I don't think that's going to deter him. Singleton asked in an interview last month what was important to him, his first answer was early playing time. That doesn't bode well for Purdue.

Yeah, I don't think that's going to deter him. Singleton asked in an interview last month what was important to him, his first answer was early playing time. That doesn't bode well for Purdue.
But NU just signed a guy to same position…who was recruited late in the process. Maybe he is looking at UVA instead? Not sure I’d want to play in that offense tho.

Reactions: Schnelk
Your post is excellent. A few nits to pick? JHS absolutely did develop at IU - his shot got better and his defense got worlds better. He also has the most of the month of January to thank for his national profile prior to that Purdue game. He had back issues early in the season but after winter break he was healthy and regularly really good. Ware? Damn straight he developed at IU! He was a five star bust at Oregon with a terrible motor. Woody got him to play hard and play into a top 20 pick. However ...I would think that Ware has almost zero to do with Mullins' game or calculation.

Hurley is currently running the top program in the nation and would be an extraordinary option for any kid, but especially one from the east coast. If you're familiar with the location of Storrs, Connecticut, it would be far easier for Mullins and his friends and family to get back and forth to UCLA than to UConn. Storrs is a long way to any major airport, and even farther to a non-stop flight to Indianapolis.

UK just signed a five star two guard.

I believe it's gonna be IU. IU is going to have a very good season and Mullins' primary recruiter Brian Walsh may be the head coach in waiting. IU's NIL for Mullins won't be surpassed; it may not be more than UK's, but IU can guarantee to beat any other school by a few bucks. And with Galloway, Leal, and potentially one or both of Rice and Carlyle gone after this year, there is plenty of opportunity to be an early rotation player at IU.
So looks like the location of Stores played no factor and that it’s all about playing for Hurley and player development.

Reactions: Katscratch
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT