ADVERTISEMENT

Catchings

I know it is probably beneficial to him, however, would have loved seeing him finish his Sr season in Indiana. Kids go to these prep schools now, a buddies kid just did this, left a good high school team to be a 6th man at Bosco institute.

I have watched 3 of his games on YouTube. All blowouts he is just too mobile for kids his size to stay with him. If they try putting a 6'2" guy on him he just post them up. His per 40 minute is 27 points and 9 boards shooting 43% from 3. I am excited to see him in Old Gold and Black. I have said for two years now he is the best recruit in the Painter ERA. I am not devaluing Zach but he developed into a great player. He plays around half of the game every player on his team is a D1 recruit. Fans watch high lights and think he is just a scorer he is far from it. He has a complete game and is a top tier defender. Hell lets just say he is the complete package.

I know it is probably beneficial to him, however, would have loved seeing him finish his Sr season in Indiana. Kids go to these prep schools now, a buddies kid just did this, left a good high school team to be a 6th man at Bosco institute.
is it all about hoops for everyone? Are some 'prep' schools truly THAT? Preparing you for college?
Some kids (me) would probably benefit if it had been a real option. i was smart enough to not need to study much in hs and never learned good study habits. Struggled every year after. A year of forced study tables prior to PU would have done me and my grades a world of good. Parents that are paying attention must see the same things and certainly we are all going to be wrong in our judgments sometimes.... (disclaimer)

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but while doing a little research on OTE I found an interesting fact. Players can opt for a minimum $100k salary or an organizational scholarship for eventual college tuition. This has me wondering if he uses his scholarship for tuition and therefore doesn’t take up a scholarship. That would solve the oversign and I’m sure he’ll be getting some NIL.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I don’t know if this has been mentioned before but while doing a little research on OTE I found an interesting fact. Players can opt for a minimum $100k salary or an organizational scholarship for eventual college tuition. This has me wondering if he uses his scholarship for tuition and therefore doesn’t take up a scholarship. That would solve the oversign and I’m sure he’ll be getting some NIL.

No chance

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT