ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Newman OV

and sometimes those posters who most of you call trolls every other day are spot on. unfortunately, because they are realistic and bring bad news that you don't want to hear, you try your best to dis them, their message and their sources..

and sometimes those posters who most of you call trolls every other day are spot on. unfortunately, because they are realistic and bring bad news that you don't want to hear, you try your best to dis them, their message and their sources..
God are you still crying about trolls give it a rest

Ya know, I expected some kind of crap like that out of ChoiceBeef, certainly not you. They have all those feral hogs in TX (probably the same meat they put in their chili).

You don't like my crap? Just trying to inject a little humor. Lighten up a little.

I clearly said that I have no reason to believe it is at this point. This is not a normal meniscus tear though, as has been stated multiple times. There is basically nothing left to repair. There was an attempt to re-grow the meniscus. That's a long process. If this was a normal meniscus tear, it would be no problem. I'm just stating that there is real fear amongst the NC bball coaching staff that he will not be playing this season.
My daughter had regrown knee tissue implanted in July two years ago. She was the 2nd person in Indiana to have the procedure. It was NOT meniscus tissue. She played rec volleyball in three leagues. She has JUST been able to move like she could play again. She had a machine at her house for over a year that she had to do lifts/stretches on ... not the same, not an athlete, didn't have a fulltime therapist .... but two years was tough on her. She went to a gym for the past year and still couldn't jump.

I’m not a lawyer and I don’t play one on tv. However I believe that the HIPPA law states that if the athlete does not give permission to talk about their injuries then it is a violation of the law. So instead of repeating gossip let’s all pray for a full and speedy recovery for Mr Gillis.

Last edited:
I’m not a lawyer and I don’t play one on tv. However I believe that the HIPPA law states that if the athlete does not give permission to talk about their injuries then it is a violation of the law. So instead of repeating gossip let’s all pray for a full and speedy recovery for Mr Newman.

Mr. Newman isn't injured

Reactions: BoilerIron
Looks like they had fun - glad Biggie was in town for these visits.

Confirmed that Gillis is in a brace and crutches.

they were in the Boilermaker Special riding around. They caught the light on Northwestern in front of Mackey and watched Biggie talking at University Bookstore. I'm sure it was a fun time for all...

My daughter had regrown knee tissue implanted in July two years ago. She was the 2nd person in Indiana to have the procedure. It was NOT meniscus tissue. She played rec volleyball in three leagues. She has JUST been able to move like she could play again. She had a machine at her house for over a year that she had to do lifts/stretches on ... not the same, not an athlete, didn't have a fulltime therapist .... but two years was tough on her. She went to a gym for the past year and still couldn't jump.
DDD, is that where they use stem cell implants to regenerate? My oldest son is going to have both knees replaced and he looked into it. Very expensive.

DDD, is that where they use stem cell implants to regenerate? My oldest son is going to have both knees replaced and he looked into it. Very expensive.
I don't think they used stem-cells, but may have. She had a hunk of cartilage broken off ... a real hunk..and that is the only tissue in the body that does not regenerate. They sent some out east and they grew a chunk of putty like stuff over a month's time, then sent it back and the surgeon formed it into the space and somehow got it to stay there. It was so expensive, the surgeon doubted our insurance would pay, but they did. He got it pre-approved before doing it. He's in Laf if you want someone with experience doing that procedure. He was really great. Left a HUGE damned scar though... no tiny stuff with this procedure

I don't think they used stem-cells, but may have. She had a hunk of cartilage broken off ... a real hunk..and that is the only tissue in the body that does not regenerate. They sent some out east and they grew a chunk of putty like stuff over a month's time, then sent it back and the surgeon formed it into the space and somehow got it to stay there. It was so expensive, the surgeon doubted our insurance would pay, but they did. He got it pre-approved before doing it. He's in Laf if you want someone with experience doing that procedure. He was really great. Left a HUGE damned scar though... no tiny stuff with this procedure
PM me his info

PM me his info
What you describe sounds like a stem cell treatment, at least to this novice. As I mentioned earlier, I have a close family member who specializes in stem cell treatments and the procedure has great results in the right cases. My family member has treated so pretty well known athletes and it worked well. And I believe often insurance will cover it.

No need. He may not wnd up at Purdue, although we are favored, but he isn’t ending up at IU.

Looks like he's set the rest of his OVs

Purdue: August 30-September 2
Indiana: September 7-9
Xavier: September 14-16
Ohio State: September 21-23

Reactions: echs86
Some with Peegs access saying Newman cancelled his official visit there. Maybe this is good news for us.
Newman would be a great grab for us and I think fits what we need better.

That is not saying Franklin isn't a good player... so those of you waiting to jump my jock for saying what I did above, stop it. That isn't what I said, implied or even hinted at.

Newman would be a great grab for us and I think fits what we need better.

That is not saying Franklin isn't a good player... so those of you waiting to jump my jock for saying what I did above, stop it. That isn't what I said, implied or even hinted at.

I think it was pretty well documented that most fans here wanted Newman over Franklin, but most fans here would have taken Franklin. I reserve my right to freak out until Newman has made his decision. Because, if Newman doesn’t pick purdue, missing on Franklin is very not good. Franklin will be a solid player and he had a very good summer and I hope he does well (so long as it isn’t against Purdue of course).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT