ADVERTISEMENT

TCU - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Here are their run gains starting from the beginning of the game.

11 runs 51 yards

You have no idea what you’re talking about
That’s well over 4 yards a game. You really should stop. Your digging a hole for yourself. You just proved my point

I’m surrounded by people who think things like .. we couldn’t do anything against their run from the beginning when they got 51 yards on 11 carries in the beginning. That’s something a moron says
This guy doesn’t even realize these are great numbers. And proved he was wrong. :rolleyes:

Plummer has not had the best first game, but I highly doubt Eli would have done much better tonight; especially, with Eli’s propensity to panic and just throw the ball up for grabs when he is pressured. If nothing else, Plummer has for the most part thrown it away or taken the sack instead of throwing up jump balls like Eli does too often. Plummer’s composure has been pretty impressive.[/QUOTE]
He has no zip on the ball. Keeps getting there late.

Between the Nevada game and now this, feels like a lot of that goodwill from Coach Brohm choosing Purdue over his alma mater is fading fast. That 0-3 start and bad conference losses and Auburn humiliation last year are creeping back into fans’ minds. If not for the Tyler Trent OSU upset, last year was pretty forgettable and this year is not looking too promising.

Between the Nevada game and now this, feels like a lot of that goodwill from Coach Brohm choosing Purdue over his alma mater is fading fast. That 0-3 start and bad conference losses and Auburn humiliation last year are creeping back into fans’ minds. If not for the Tyler Trent OSU upset, last year was pretty forgettable and this year is not looking too promising.
Year 3, this is pretty much the end of the honeymoon. Nevada emu type losses aren't gonna fly.

Guys, we were never going to win this and I’m surprised it was close for as long as it was m. You can only do so much when you are missing 5 starters and 5 of your top 7 or so players. Especially against a dude who’s been coaching in the Big 12 for 20 years

Reactions: phila
We lost to a better and more talented team. We have a few really good pieces, but we aren't there yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT