ADVERTISEMENT

TCU - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

That was not a Touchdown but whatever.

Starting to get annoyed that when we are close to a 1st they mark us short but when they are close to something they rule first down/touchdown with no review and no measurement.

Reactions: purduepat1969
The entire exchange between he and I started with him complaining about our DEFENSE and me explaining that they are gassed.. TCU was not having this kind of success on offense before we left the defense out there all night
I disagree. They have had success from kickoff running. When they try to throw they stall. Why they ever throw is beyond me.

Reactions: purduepat1969
Lol.. why even try a run.. I mean why....My slow keister could break this o line down.

The linebackers motions presnap indicated that their idea was “Brohm has a third and one, here comes a halfback dive.” When was the last time we didn’t try that on a 3rd and short

I disagree. They have had success from kickoff running. When they try to throw they stall. Why they ever throw is beyond me.

Exactly. We have the athletes to stop the passing game in this one. Their wide receivers, including Reagor, are not killing us with speed, which is what my original response said. They are killing us in the trenches, which has been the problem the past 3 years.

Because they were stupid enough to pass and they suck at it

And I have reported your post, it’s in violation of TOS. It also shows you lost the debate.

Here are their run gains starting from the beginning of the game.

11 runs 51 yards

You have no idea what you’re talking about

[/QUOTE]
If I had watched Plummer in practice I don't think I would have been calling running plays for Eli. Dumb move coach.

Plummer has not had the best first game, but I highly doubt Eli would have done much better tonight; especially, with Eli’s propensity to panic and just throw the ball up for grabs when he is pressured. If nothing else, Plummer has for the most part thrown it away or taken the sack instead of throwing up jump balls like Eli does too often. Plummer’s composure has been pretty impressive.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT