ADVERTISEMENT

TCU - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Darn, I used your own link to prove you wrong and you got pissed so your answer is to not engage in any more discussion! Typical.
No you didn’t prove me wrong expect in your head. Find one poster here who agrees with you. Redshirt Freshman are still Freshman.

This is the game thread. It’s not about you.

Yes, because they keep making first downs on running plays...

No.. because we keep going three and out.

See.. you’re the moron. This defense was fine until they were hung out to dry and you’re the guy who doesn’t get that and you’re like “hey but what about the D.” You don’t understand football a hole

I’m a stooge, but I told you about our online issues for the past 5 years and Brohm has continued the problem. How many more years are you going to use Hazell as an excuse? In Brohm’s first year he brought in jucos and transfers to plug the holes. He said good bye to the vast majority of Hazell’s recruits. This is Brohm’s team now. He could have signed additional transfers if he felt the need to do so.

I’m a stooge, but I told you about our online issues for the past 5 years and Brohm has continued the problem. How many more years are you going to use Hazell as an excuse? In Brohm’s first year he brought in jucos and transfers to plug the holes. He said good bye to the vast majority of Hazell’s recruits. This is Brohm’s team now. He could have signed additional transfers if he felt the need to do so.

What class is supposed to be ready? And before you answer, the 2017 class was sewn up when he got here

See.. you’re the moron. This defense was fine until they were hung out to dry and you’re the guy who doesn’t get that and you’re like “hey but what about the D.” You don’t understand football a hole

Yeah, i get that dumb@ss. The reason we're in 3 and outs is the offensive line is getting abused. So who's the real moron, dipshit??

I will never understand why the call on the field is so important. I think when a play is reviewed they should always be able to go with what it looks like most likely happened from the replays.

Reactions: Roeder
Yeah, i get that dumb@ss. The reason we're in 3 and outs is the offensive line is getting abused. So who's the real moron, dipshit??

Oh my god.. I’m literally telling you not to blame the D because they are gassed BECAUSE of the O not sustaining drives and your response is “yeah the offensive line”. What planet are you from idiot?

That was a 3 play drive and now our D has to go out there down 21 plays and gassed BECAUSE OF DRIVES LIKE THAT

Does EVERY. SINGLE. thread on this board HAVE to turn into a pissing match?

Reactions: Lineman1968
No you didn’t prove me wrong expect in your head. Find one poster here who agrees with you. Redshirt Freshman are still Freshman.

This is the game thread. It’s not about you.
My bad. I guess I was confused when 3/4ths of the posts in this thread were not game related!

Oh my god.. I’m literally telling you not to blame the D because they are gassed BECAUSE of the O not sustaining drives and your response is “yeah the offensive line”. What planet are you from idiot?

That was a 3 play drive and now our D has to go out there down 21 plays and gassed BECAUSE OF DRIVES LIKE THAT
-3 yard rushing.
QB who isn’t ready for this talent
Can’t block their dline

That’s the story

Reactions: Roeder
-3 yard rushing.
QB who isn’t ready for this talent
Can’t block their dline

That’s the story

The entire exchange between he and I started with him complaining about our DEFENSE and me explaining that they are gassed.. TCU was not having this kind of success on offense before we left the defense out there all night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT