ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Boiler Up my friends.....almost time to serve up some Orange Juice for brunch.

16-purdue-university-eldon-mcgraw.jpg

I'm streaming ESPN through Roku, would it kill them to start the stream now?

Boiler Radio just said Charlie Jones is nation's leading receiver. That has got to burn Iowa just a tad. Let's hope he burns Syracuse today quickly and often.

I don't know if I'd say that was a drop.....diving for it.....had his hands on it - would have been a big play, though.

They might want to move one of the mics. You can hear all the cursing going on on that one play

Just an awful set of play calls once they got in the red zone...just awful...Purdue CAN"T run, so, quit pretending otherwise.

Get all the way down, lose 5 on 1st down, throw into triple coverage on 2nd to a guy that is not a primary receiver, short of the sticks throw with a ton of time on 3rd down, then, just a ridiculous play on a quick snap on 4th.

WTF…again, can’t get 2 yards on the ground.
Just amazing that after 6 years, he STILL does not have the means by which to do so, but, that he does not realize that he does not have the means by which to do so.

Just an awful set of play calls once they got in the red zone...just awful...Purdue CAN"T run, so, quit pretending otherwise.

Get all the way down, lose 5 on 1st down, throw into triple coverage on 2nd to a guy that is not a primary receiver, short of the sticks throw with a ton of time on 3rd down, then, just a ridiculous play on a quick snap on 4th.

The short roll-out had been working, too. O'Connell had Jones earlier on that 3rd down play - but first down was terrible as well.

Reactions: DAG10
Wth, Boilers?
Some really sketchy things already by Purdue...same garbage tackling...first play of the game, they end up with (and stay with) a LB on Tucker (luckily it did not matter)...lousy coverage on 3rd down by Douglas that fortunately did not matter...horrible job by Taylor on the punt to run litereally any interference at all on his guy who ultimately just ran by him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT