ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

maybe we can go the Refrigerator Perry route
for short yardage runs?
It is just crazy (and, to me...ridiculous) that you can't find a way to have the personnel to line up on short yardage situations and be able to generate any push up front at the lime, and, have a guy that can literally move forward at all.

SO frustrating.

Again? It’s like Purdue playing Wisconsin
We will chat elsewhere on it, but, they flat choked...missed an extra-point which was the difference ultimately, but, they threw a pick with a minute to go on the 10 down 1 that ended it.

They have some talent...especially at the skill positions...lack size, but, they have a nice team...they flat gave one away last night though.

Reactions: bonefish1
Again, just an awful play call...Brohm is WAY WAY overthinking things

I have never seen intentional grounding called on a player who is not the QB. I am not even sure if that is possible. I would think that the lateral would eliminate the IG call.

I thought that was the rule, too, Arc. Leave it to Purdue to disprove that theory. :)

Reactions: DAG10
I have never seen intentional grounding called on a player who is not the QB. I am not even sure if that is possible. I would think that the lateral would eliminate the IG call.
What’s dumb is it looked like that play was only going for about 12 yards even if it was completed (or they defended the deep option well and the TE was the outlet).

Reactions: NashvilleBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT