ADVERTISEMENT

Still work to do

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Purdue still has opportunities to shine this season...
1. B1G tourney
2. NCAA tourney
3. Win against some great teams the rest of the way.

Shake away these piss poor offensive halves below 30 points and lets go! Boiler Up.

Purdue still has opportunities to shine this season...
1. B1G tourney
2. NCAA tourney
3. Win against some great teams the rest of the way.

Shake away these piss poor offensive halves below 30 points and lets go! Boiler Up.
Agree. Things are not as lost as some think and we are still having a decent to good season.

I don't expect a win tomorrow, but think we will win out after and get some momentum for the tournaments.

Agree. Things are not as lost as some think and we are still having a decent to good season.

I don't expect a win tomorrow, but think we will win out after and get some momentum for the tournaments.

You don't expect a win tomorrow? It will be a battle but they can beat Northwestern at home. Who knows, it might be a double-digit win as long as the guys are ready and the coaches play their cards right.

Reactions: BoilerFan#35

You don't expect us to beat NU at home tomorrow? Maybe you meant the next game at IU? I sure hope we don't lose to NU.

I would rather win the Big tournament than the regular season. Shows team is peaking, playing well and momentum for the NCAA. So lets win that and everyone will be happy!

Reactions: nagemj02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT