ADVERTISEMENT

Shon Morris After a Couple PSU Free Throws

Esox54547

True Freshman
Aug 26, 2017
Did anyone else catch Shon Morris's comment near the end of the Wisconsin game? After PSU shot a couple free throws he said something like, I don't know what that is during PSU free throws, but it sounds like a "squirrel in a blender". I thought that was hilarious. I wonder what the Trice's will think when they watch the replay, lol.

Last edited:
Did anyone else catch Shon Morris's comment near the end of the Wisconsin game? After PSU shot a couple free throws he said something like, I don't know what that is during PSU free throws, but it sounds like a "squirrel in a blender". I thought that was hilarious. I wonder what the Trice's will think when they watch the replay, lol.
Lol. Probably. I didn’t see game but I believe I’ve heard him say that before. I like Morris and his sayings

I have been a critic of Morris because he always seems to jinx us, but I have to say he did a pretty good job yesterday and didn't annoy me as much as he used to. Maybe the jinx will be over!

Amusing (at least to me) Shon Morris story.

Was in Minneapolis for the Purdue football game shortly after the Haze was dismissed, attended the Minnesota vs Nebraska-Omaha at the Barn the evening prior. Morris was on color for BTN.

Halftime and I was waiting in line in a crowded bathroom, so crowded that Morris was towering over the walls of the stall he occupied.

Thought I would run an experiment so very loudly, as if in mid-sentence, said to my friend "and then Todd Mitchell dunked on him." Morris turned his head to see who said it, a hint of PTSD written on his face.

Last edited:
If that's really a member of the Trice family doing that, it's pretty low class from a player's family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT