ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Michigan Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Tip coming up on ESPN2. Boilers need a good performance on the road against a conference foe in the top half of the conference standings. Disciplined, smart ball.....will we see that? I'll be interested to see if Ray D can keep up the offensive production and if KS gets back in the line-up.

Should be a good game......Boiler up, my friends.

They are going to live & die by the three today in typical UM style

Spending the next two hours with Dan Dakich and sober?! Lent is a tough forty days, but that is torture!!
At least you're not watching an Iowa game before the caususes or the UK-South Carolina game on a local USC channel today. Imagine Dakich AND all those political commercials too!

Spending the next two hours with Dan Dakich and sober?! Lent is a tough forty days, but that is torture!!
It has more to do with it being Valentine's Day Eve, and my earlier visit to Victoria's Secret. I don't want any of my senses dulled.

I suspect some serious work has been done in practice on the up-&-under move and other to-the-basket moves.

...except that last shot LOL.......go to the rim big fella
Cline has a nice form. The frontcourt is as big...talented...and deep as there is in college basketball. If the guards can knock down the outside shot consistently...this team has all the pieces (deadly inside-outside combo) to play in the Final Four.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT