ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Michigan Game Thread

I understand we're not likely to go undefeated. But I have issues with the way we've lost games. We can't close doors. What is it? Iowa, Butler, Illinois, MSU (win, but still a good example). Is it lack of coaching adjustments? It seems like the other coaches are figuring out the flow and matchups and making adjustments and were not ...it's killing us... imho

Why weren't we shooting a 3 down by three with hardly anytime on clock? (on the possession where we drove the lane and missed the two point shot)? all on PAINTER right there, all on PAINTER.

Those are the games my friends, that distinguish between a comfy 3 seed and a not-so comfy 6/7 seed. Had to and should of had that one...

A season with so much promise just pissed away.
Can't wait to get stomped in Bloomington
PLease, be real. You and I both know Painter OWNS Crean. Purdue will dominate the paint and make the Looisers look really bad like the team they really are.

Painter is what he is - an average coach with a sweet sixteen pinnacle.
No more no less.
I've always liked him and how he represents Purdue but...still games to go but a middle of pack finish with this time is clearly a disappointment.

Those are the games my friends, that distinguish between a comfy 3 seed and a not-so comfy 6/7 seed. Had to and should of had that one...
I'd rather be a 7 seed with no bullseye on our backs with two of the best 7-footers the game has EVER seen. I'd hate to be the 10 seed playing us, they will die a slow death.

Not trying to bash Vince cause he does so much for this team but he forced way to many bad shots down low.
Bad plays all around but shot selection killed us IMO.
Davis switches to Irvin we win that game.

Purdue scored 6 points in the final 9 minutes and 0 points in the final 3 minutes. Michigan finished with an 11-0 run. Their biggest comeback of the season....go figure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT