ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Michigan Game Thread

That's the "poor" RC shot selection....the other two were in the rhythm of the offense. He'll learn, but you can see those misses coming.

Purdue is leaving too many points at the line. And need to assert itself on the boards. Some real empty possessions with a chance to open up a double digit lead.

Purdue should be up by a lot more than they are right now. Don't think Michigan will play any worse in the second half. And offensively, we have room to play worse.

The missed paint shots and free throws are not good for my heart or my voice box. Oh well. The team usually plays better with no lead to smaller leads rather than larger leads. Lets get 'em in the second half BTFU!!

Reactions: Augie85
The missed paint shots and free throws are not good for my heart or my voice box. Oh well. The team usually plays better with no lead to smaller leads rather than larger leads. Lets get 'em in the second half BTFU!!
that last shot sucked
Vince better get stronger, misses alot of finishes
Haas makes 2 in a row, then enter AJ , 1- 3 from FT line , misses 2 turnarounds, gives up an easy layin.
hopefully that last 5 min. doesn't come back to haunt us.

Purdue is leaving too many points at the line. And need to assert itself on the boards. Some real empty possessions with a chance to open up a double digit lead.

Purdue should be up by a lot more than they are right now. Don't think Michigan will play any worse in the second half. And offensively, we have room to play worse.

At least only three TO's Ibodel....but I agree with your points.

As much as I love Caleb's potential, his inability to hustle back is really hurting us. I can't count how many times he's caused others to take fouls. I guess that's the part of a freshman's give and take.

Do you guys remember the days when Purdue had 10 point leads, you just knew the game was over and barely anyone could hit 25% from 3 against us? It seems like no lead is ever safe now and the other guys hit 50% plus these days. I know that's not statistically accurate but it sure feels that way.

Just once I want to see Purdue get a HOMER job like everyone else gets when we visit them.
I've wished for this for 49 years. There were rumors that Keady had angered the entire B1G reffing fraternity at one time. I have NEVER seen PU get a home benefit ... and I watched Mount play Jabbar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT