ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Indiana Game Thread

for almost 1500 days I have not said anything to an IU fan about beating them, but if it (and L) happens in the Hall of Calls today, watch then come out of the woodwork. Yeah, the intensity ramps up not wanting to deal with the pent up frustration of the followers down south. I understand. Problem is I'm on a very restricted diet for about 2 more weeks and so no whiskey or bourbon today. :(
I'll get at least 15 belittling texts .... I've never said a word. I just haven't been to thanksgiving or christmas dinners

Pretty decent start for the Boilers....been for the most part patient on offense. Indiana's hit a couple of threes and has had a couple of extra chances. Stay out of foul trouble the rest of the half, and the Boilers can be in nice shape. Need to keep the energy up.

Pretty decent start for the Boilers....been for the most part patient on offense. Indiana's hit a couple of threes and has had a couple of extra chances. Stay out of foul trouble the rest of the half, and the Boilers can be in nice shape. Need to keep the energy up.

LOL

ESPN has got to have some of the worst production quality on TV. Then you throw Vitale on top of that.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT