ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Indiana Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Well, folks...it's another rivalry game. And it seems like Deja Vu all over agin.....The Boilers, coming off a huge effort/win at home......back on the road for another huge challenge.....this time the Boilers head into Assembly Hall, where the Indiana Hoosiers will be waiting. I don't know how much really needs to be stated here......big game for both squads as the Boilers look to try and continue to get back in better position for the conference and NCAA tournament. The winner gets a leg up on the loser for position as an at-large selection for the NCAA tournament.

It should be a barn burner, and the Boilers will really need to be patient, focused, and able to deal with the hostile environment. Take care of the ball, keep the Hoosiers off the offensive glass, and effectively defend the 3-pt line.....and it could be a good night for Purdue. Being able to effectively defend Trayce Jackson-Davis and the rest of the Hoosiers in the paint will be a key barometer. Get impatient or run into some foul trouble, and it could be a long night. And will the Boilers finally be able to carry-over some good shooting?

We shall see shortly......tip coming up on ESPN in about an hour.

Boiler up, my friends....

isaachayes1x18x10x05xmc.jpg

0ef3b29be4aa0725f0ab597a00daf862.jpg

indiana-university-stadiums-assembly-hall-floor-of-assembly-hall-ind-s-asha-00002smd.jpg

Not sure how I feel about this one. I feel like PU has become a new team as of late...…..but winning in the Hall of Calls is tough. Throw in Knight's appearance...…….well, every hillbilly in attendance will be obnoxious today, that is more obnoxious. Best possible environment for the Loosiers. I wonder if Knight's health is getting worse....and it's now or never. It's sad, but I still hope PU whoops that ass.....in that Ass.
BTFU!!

I already yelled at my wife ... something I NEVER do ... she replied "We must be playing IU today!"
for almost 1500 days I have not said anything to an IU fan about beating them, but if it (and L) happens in the Hall of Calls today, watch then come out of the woodwork. Yeah, the intensity ramps up not wanting to deal with the pent up frustration of the followers down south. I understand. Problem is I'm on a very restricted diet for about 2 more weeks and so no whiskey or bourbon today. :(

Reactions: BBG and PU pit bull
Have a good start. Make our shots down the stretch and play our tough defense, and we got a fighter's chance. IU is probably has more talent, but not as good as a team (some I problems) and not couched as well as the good guys.

Reactions: Schnelk
Have a good start. Make our shots down the stretch and play our tough defense, and we got a fighter's chance. IU is probably has more talent, but not as good as a team (some I problems) and not couched as well as the good guys.
If it comes down to coaching I like our chances.

Reactions: PU pit bull
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT