ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

Are you not up on current events?
You mean like Biden's video where he says we will have 400 million or 600 million doses so we can treat 300 people? TWICE ! You love a stuttering , dementia ridden old fool but then you are a fool. Sell any doghouses today Bob?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Why invite the guy on and basically don’t let him speak. They muted the mic and talked over him. They certainly knew what he was going to say yet his voice and beliefs were suppressed. Free speech is under siege if one disagrees with the left.

Because they are getting their asses sued for spreading BS about Dominion. Defamation doesn’t equal free speech you potato.

One of our esteemed, gonad free senators who doesn't know the three branches of government.

Republican Sen. Tommy Tuberville of Alabama said Tuesday that he can't comment on allegations against Georgia Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene because bad weather has prevented him from reading the news.

"I haven't even looked at what all she's done," he told the CNN producer Ted Barrett. "I'd have to hold back a statement on that. Travel in this weather it's been a little rough looking at any news or whatever."

Part of his new product line, the proceeds to be used to return his Orange Lord to power.
Star_Wars_Darth_Vader_Pillow_Cushion.jpg

I'm suspicious Senator Johnson has a life size trump doll behind a hidden door in his basement.

I think America has had enough of trump and his sycophants floating these baseless accusations.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

Take note of what this scumbag does in the first thirty seconds.

He says "There's no question about that" every night.....when there's always questions. No mention of the "flat out lies". Just move on, the hayseeds are on board.

That's how FOX dumbs down America and completely unqualified people get elected.

Take note of what this scumbag does in the first thirty seconds.

He says "There's no question about that" every night.....when there's always questions. No mention of the "flat out lies". Just move on, the hayseeds are on board.

That's how FOX dumbs down America and completely unqualified people get elected.
Dumbs down America? How many people watch FOX on a given night?

The fact that you think Crayfish brings common sense to any conversation tells me all I need to know about how you think.
The fact BuilderBob likes your post says it all. Why do you bother to post, why does anyone post? The worlds problems arent solved here but some of you think so. liberals make stupid posts on here and I respond sometimes. Don't post stupid shit, don't get a response! You voted for Biden so common sense isn't even a process your brains have.

Reactions: Sophie1970
The fact BuilderBob likes your post says it all. Why do you bother to post, why does anyone post? The worlds problems arent solved here but some of you think so. liberals make stupid posts on here and I respond sometimes. Don't post stupid shit, don't get a response! You voted for Biden so common sense isn't even a process your brains have.
That might have been your longest, and most thought out post you've ever made. Still well below average for the board but hey, you're improving?

Rubbertucky says whooaaa there matty, stay in your lane, saying things no reasonable person would believe is my groove

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT