ADVERTISEMENT

Politics truly does make...

kescwi

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 16, 2005
Mt. Pleasant SC
strange bedfellows.

For SD's consideration, his new found ideological buddy... :)

EDIT: if they offend, beware of 4 letter words in the video.

strange bedfellows.

I don't think Moore is the least bit Trump supporter. I think he says a lot of that stuff to stir voters to come out for Hillary. At least that's what the one blog entry I read from him was reading as.

Maybe the video says differently... didn't watch?

I don't think Moore is the least bit Trump supporter. I think he says a lot of that stuff to stir voters to come out for Hillary. At least that's what the one blog entry I read from him was reading as.

I don't follow or know the guy, Moore, or hell SD for that matter, so I don't know. I tried to use modern day hieroglyphics, a smiley face in my post to convey a joke.

That said, the video was sent to me based on something I said with friends Fri. night, re I'm starting to reconsider my vote and voting for Trump just because he is actually unsophisticated, unskilled, doesn't have a power base... but he would probably destroy the current status quo. however, sophisticated, skilled, powerful... politicians are watching this, politicians who would better be able to turn the anger/hate knobs next go around, and that could be trouble. Better to let the novice bring it down and minimize the damage. I had said during that, that I had once heard Moore discuss a modern take on "Capitalism would be the death of Capitalism" and Trump could be the death of this current nonsense if elected.

Reactions: SDBoiler1

Moore is a depressive. He thought Obama was going to lose both times. He ALWAYS thinks the sky is falling, it's tiresome, but he's the Eeyore of the left.

Moore is a depressive. He thought Obama was going to lose both times. He ALWAYS thinks the sky is falling, it's tiresome, but he's the Eeyore of the left.
Yeah, the image capture used for the video preview is pretty poor, as it does give the impression that he's a Trump supporter.

alt right "media" figures like Milo Yiannopoulos from Breitbart (best known for being such a massive racist and homophobe that he was banned from twitter) have been furiously spreading the false rumor amongst their minions that Moore is supporting Trump.

Not sure why Michael Moore's potential support would be motivating to a potential Trump voter, but hey - if you're gullible enough to (a) seek information from Milo Yiannopoulos, and (b) consider voting for Trump - well then we cannot assume rational thinking applies

strange bedfellows.

Whenever I hear this phrase,I remember that when Will Rogers saw the picture of Calvin Coolidge in a huge Indian headdress,he said Politics makes strange redfellows.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT