ADVERTISEMENT

Idiots. Another example....

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
The Rs complain about weaponization of the FBI for 3 years. What does the Congress do after that struggle? Award the FBI with $300 M to help with their NEW headquarters. 70 Rs voted with the Ds for the $.

If the Rs were any dumber....idiots. Geez...

FBI whistleblower calls House GOP 'soulless demons' after voting to give the agency a new $300 million HQ

Last edited:
The Rs complain about weaponization of the FBI for 3 years. What does the Congress do after that struggle? Award the FBI with $300 M to help with their NEW headquarters. 70 Rs voted with the Ds for the $.

FBI whistleblower calls House GOP 'soulless demons' after voting to give the agency a new $300 million HQ
Many repubs are afraid of the FBI, and understandably so.

In practice, the FBI has no oversight and does what its leadership wants, to whom it wants.

As a clear example among many, the FBI still refuses to explain its involvement in Jan 6 - and nobody can force them to.

Last edited:
Many repubs are afraid of the FBI, and understandably so.

In practice, the FBI has no oversight and does what its leadership wants, to whom it wants.

As a clear example among many, the FBI still refuses to explain its involvement in Jan 6 - and nobody can force them to.

There were a lot of Bad Characters on J6. Amongst them the FBI informants.

None of whom have been officially identified even after 2.5 years, as far as I know.
And most likely never will as informants are covert. If outed their lives would be in danger. Informants are not FBI undercover agents. Depending on the situation, these folks are shady characters like informant that helped the FBI slaughter Fred Hampton. Or they can he someone seemingly docile like the FBI informant that was Dr. Martin Luther King’s personal photographer.

And most likely never will as informants are covert. If outed their lives would be in danger. Informants are not FBI undercover agents. Depending on the situation, these folks are shady characters like informant that helped the FBI slaughter Fred Hampton. Or they can he someone seemingly docile like the FBI informant that was Dr. Martin Luther King’s personal photographer.
They don't have to be outed to explain to Congress how many were there and what they were doing. Don't you as a citizen want to know that - or are you afraid it will dampen the dem narrative you have been fed?

They don't have to be outed to explain to Congress how many were there and what they were doing. Don't you as a citizen want to know that - or are you afraid it will dampen the dem narrative you have been fed?
If they broke laws like the rest of the deplorables then they should be arrested and convicted of the crime. Perhaps some were. For the sake of argument, there were informants in the crowd, now what?

If they broke laws like the rest of the deplorables then they should be arrested and convicted of the crime. Perhaps some were. For the sake of argument, there were informants in the crowd, now what?

Pretty much meaningless.....like the rest of J6.

We already knew the FBI was working against its own population, J6, conservatives and parents who attend school board mtgs as examples.....so just another example from an agency gone totally out of control.

But sure -- give them $300 Mill. They deserve it. Stupid Repubs.

"Now what" is the problem.

The FBI does not take orders or oversight from any other government entity. They can stonewall Congress and get away with it because Congress is afraid of them. They can commit crimes and get away with it because they are the ultimate police in our system. They've always been able to do it, from Hoover all the way until now.

Here is what the dem leader in the Senate said about Trump taking on "intelligence" in 2017:

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this,” Schumer said in a Jan. 3 MSNBC interview.

Asked what intel officials could do to Trump, Schumer said, “I don’t know, but from what I am told, they are very upset with how he has treated them and talked about them,”

Schumer was referring to Trump last week questioning the legitimacy of the Russian hacking probe — before Tuesday’s bombshell reports that an intel dossier was prepared of unverified claims that Russia had compiled compromising and salacious dirt on Trump.

"Now what" is the problem.

The FBI does not take orders or oversight from any other government entity. They can stonewall Congress and get away with it because Congress is afraid of them. They can commit crimes and get away with it because they are the ultimate police in our system. They've always been able to do it, from Hoover all the way until now.

Here is what the dem leader in the Senate said about Trump taking on "intelligence" in 2017:

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you. So, even for a practical, supposedly hard-nosed businessman, he is being really dumb to do this,” Schumer said in a Jan. 3 MSNBC interview.

Asked what intel officials could do to Trump, Schumer said, “I don’t know, but from what I am told, they are very upset with how he has treated them and talked about them,”

Schumer was referring to Trump last week questioning the legitimacy of the Russian hacking probe — before Tuesday’s bombshell reports that an intel dossier was prepared of unverified claims that Russia had compiled compromising and salacious dirt on Trump.
I ain’t got nothin good to say about Hoover.

Forget Hoover. The FBI is a police state entity unto itself today.

That is why it makes no sense for people like you to talk about Jan 6 as if you know what happened. None of us know what really happened and never will because we will never know what role the FBI played.

Or how it seemed to be orchestrated, ushering the folks in. Almost like someone in charge, knew they were coming, & instructed them to usher the crowd in.

Really makes no difference.... Totally meaningless event now.

The SWAMP runs deep AND wide

Perfect response by a chump

Or how it seemed to be orchestrated, ushering the folks in. Almost like someone in charge, knew they were coming, & instructed them to usher the crowd in.

Really makes no difference.... Totally meaningless event now.
Oh FFS. Ushered people in? Were Tucker’s selected clips all you watched? Can we use any context or just look at pictures of a few rioters and draw our own conclusions?

You have a new conspiracy theory? Who was “in charge”? Did those “in charge” instruct the rioters to break windows, knock down doors and assault police officers? Why do that when they could have just strolled in? Explain why the overwhelming majority of police didn’t just open the doors?

It wasn’t really violent and the cops just opened the doors…….and if people don’t believe that then it was meaningless anyway. Keep repeating the lies to make yourself feel better about the first presidential election in our history that did not have a peaceful transfer of power.
It was a beautiful day and the rioters had love in their hearts.

Yes my retrumplican friends, spread the chaos in advance of the kings return, and the return of the real chaos!! Shout from the rooftops, repeat the mantra of the cult. January 6th was an FBI plot, the Swamp, the Deep State, the other boogeymen, the economy sucks, we are in a recession, Biden won’t survive his 1st month in office, K-A-M-A-L-A…. Can I also say it’s heartwarming how you old, old tRumpys have befriended her rli and given her the attention she needs. It’s sorta a Murders in the Building kinda vibe

Oh FFS. Ushered people in? Were Tucker’s selected clips all you watched? Can we use any context or just look at pictures of a few rioters and draw our own conclusions?

You have a new conspiracy theory? Who was “in charge”? Did those “in charge” instruct the rioters to break windows, knock down doors and assault police officers? Why do that when they could have just strolled in? Explain why the overwhelming majority of police didn’t just open the doors?

It wasn’t really violent and the cops just opened the doors…….and if people don’t believe that then it was meaningless anyway. Keep repeating the lies to make yourself feel better about the first presidential election in our history that did not have a peaceful transfer of power.
Two Chumps who's heart and mind beat as one

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG

It has been proven that the FBI used a fake dossier they could not verify, even after offering Steele $1Mil, to undermine Trump.

Are you now saying that despite that, you still have faith in the integrity of the leadership of the FBI?

Or are you saying you have information on the FBI's role in Jan 6 that none of the rest of us has? If so, what is it?

I know the FBI has you totally mind fcked, but that isn’t what this is about………unless you’re saying the FBI was “in charge” and orchestrated the entire riot.

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
I know the FBI has you totally mind fcked, but that isn’t what this is about………unless you’re saying the FBI was “in charge” and orchestrated the entire riot.
The Dude in the Red MAGA hat, who was instigating people to storm the building, was never arrested.
I find it odd that people who did far less are still in jail.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
The Dude in the Red MAGA hat, who was instigating people to storm the building, was never arrested.
I find it odd that people who did far less are still in jail.
That’s Ray Epps. Since you’re drawing conclusions about a guy whose name you don’t even know, I’m guessing you know even less about the details of his story. Do some research.

It has been proven that the FBI used a fake dossier they could not verify, even after offering Steele $1Mil, to undermine Trump.

Are you now saying that despite that, you still have faith in the integrity of the leadership of the FBI?

Or are you saying you have information on the FBI's role in Jan 6 that none of the rest of us has? If so, what is it?

Obviously I am not saying that. I am saying (1) the FBI has proven itself to be dishonest, and (2) we don't know what role the FBI played on Jan 6, and thus we don't have a full picture of what happened that day.

Do you disagree with either of those points?

That’s Ray Epps. Since you’re drawing conclusions about a guy whose name you don’t even know, I’m guessing you know even less about the details of his story. Do some research.
By details, do you mean the videos from Jan 5 and Jan 6 in which he loudly and repeatedly calls for people to go into the Capitol?

Or do you mean the text he sent a nephew on Jan 6 saying "he orchestrated" it?

As a citizen, @BuilderBob6, do you think the answer to this question to the FBI Asst Director should have been, "Absolutely not! Citizens can be assured that neither the FBI nor its informants engage in crimes of violence!"

Q. Did any FBI agents or confidential informants commit crimes of violence on Jan 6?
A: I cannot answer that, Sir.

Two chumps for the road , just like piano keys

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
Research what, MSNBC propaganda?
He was on tape, on site, inciting people to storm the confines.
People that did a hell of a lot less are still in jail.
Christ many people were thrown in jail for just wearing a MAGA hat.

Lol. Read something other than your right wing propaganda.

Who is in jail for wearing a MAGA hat?
Who did less than Epps and is still in jail?
Storm the confines? He said go to the Capitol. He also is on video five times trying to deescalate the situation.

He never went into the Capitol. He has been charged for being on the grounds unlawfully and will be sentenced in December.

• Haha
He clearly said go 'into' the Capitol.

He took credit for orchestrating the event in a text to his nephew. Are you saying he was lying then but otherwise is not lying?
So freakin what?

Did ANYBODY claim they went into the Capitol because Ray told them too?

He’s on video trying to calm people down. The guy who Ray whispered into his ear said the same thing.

How many other people were screaming to the crowd to go into the Capitol? You want to review the videos?

On the other hand, how many defendants said they went there because Trump told them to?

He told his nephew he orchestrated the event. Lol. Has ANY of the other 1100 defendants said he did? Did Tarrio or Rhodes make that claim?

Yeah, he lied to his nephew. He was trying to make himself look like a hero.

Are you saying that people who tell a lie can never be believed again? Does that apply to trump as well? Does that apply to you? Jfc man, that’s your fallback position?

If he’s telling the truth about planning the event, how do you explain his later statements which deny it? Was he truthful about the planning but lying later lol?

This is why courts require evidence. There is ZERO evidence he planned anything. No statements from other defendants, no paper trail, no record of him meeting with the groups that actually DID PLAN the event.
He was one of many pissed off trumpers who went to protest and got way out of hand. It’s that simple. Lol. You’re trying to make him out to be some kind of ringleader.

So freakin what?

He’s on video trying to calm people down. The guy who Ray whispered into his ear said the same thing.

How many other people were screaming to the crowd to go into the Capitol? You want to review the videos?

On the other hand, how many defendants said they went there because Trump told them to?

He told his nephew he orchestrated the event. Lol. Has ANY of the other 1100 defendants said he did? Did Tarrio or Rhodes make that claim?

Are you saying that people who tell a lie can never be believed again? Does that apply to trump as well? Does that apply to you? Jfc man, that’s your fallback position?

If he’s telling the truth about planning the event, how do you explain his later statements which deny it? Was he truthful about the planning but lying later lol?

This is why courts require evidence. There is ZERO evidence he planned anything. No statements from other defendants, no paper trail, no record of him meeting with the groups that actually DID PLAN the event.
He was one of many pissed off trumpers who went to protest and got way out of hand. It’s that simple. Lol. You’re trying to make him out to be some kind of ringleader.
Is Epps in jail awaiting his sentence?
He has already been shown special treatment.
I bet he gets sentenced to in home detention, time served.!!

So freakin what?

Calm down, Bob. I said his actions as recorded on video made him look like he was working for the feds.

I was replying to your post chiding someone for not knowing the "details" of Epps, so I added some details that are well known about him.

You still are ducking this:

I am saying (1) the FBI has proven itself to be dishonest, and (2) we don't know what role the FBI played on Jan 6, and thus we don't have a full picture of what happened that day.

Do you disagree with either of those points? Are you too frightened to answer?

Is Epps in jail awaiting his sentence?
He has already been shown special treatment.
I bet he gets sentenced to in home detention, time served.!!
So now you just move on to other BS when you can’t answer?
Link the people that were arrested for wearing a MAGA hat. List the people that are in jail for doing less than Ray. The database is available. You need a link?

70% of those charged for Jan6 were released on bond or on their own recognizance. You mean MTG didn’t tell you that? You need a link?
Why don’t you sit this one out?

• Haha
So freakin what?

Bob is a really angry white man, so torn and conflicted by the facts of his own being he lashes out angrily at anything and everyone he can with no actual thought applied.

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
Calm down, Bob. I said his actions as recorded on video made him look like he was working for the feds.

I was replying to your post chiding someone for not knowing the "details" of Epps, so I added some details that are well known about him.

You still are ducking this:

I am saying (1) the FBI has proven itself to be dishonest, and (2) we don't know what role the FBI played on Jan 6, and thus we don't have a full picture of what happened that day.

Do you disagree with either of those points? Are you too frightened to answer?
Nonono. You answer for the claims you made about Epps. You’re the one ducking. Every time you get stuck you run to bashing the FBI. And fck your BS calm down tactic. I swear a lot. Doesn’t mean I’m mad.

What does the FBI have to do with Ray Epps? You just connected the two when you replied to a post entirely about Epps with a reply not even mentioning his freaking name and talking about the FBI. This what you do. Are you scared of the answer or just don’t have one?

• Haha
Nonono. You answer for the claims you made about Epps. You’re the one ducking. Every time you get stuck you run to bashing the FBI. And fck your BS calm down tactic. I swear a lot. Doesn’t mean I’m mad.

What does the FBI have to do with Ray Epps? You just connected the two when you replied to a post entirely about Epps with a reply not even mentioning his freaking name and talking about the FBI. This what you do. Are you scared of the answer or just don’t have one?
The whole point is, I don't know what the FBI has to do with Epps or anything else about Jan. 6, nor do you, because the FBI is not accountable to anyone and hasn't said.

I simply pointed out some facts about Epps - his videos and his text.

So now you just move on to other BS when you can’t answer?
Link the people that were arrested for wearing a MAGA hat. List the people that are in jail for doing less than Ray. The database is available. You need a link?

70% of those charged for Jan6 were released on bond or on their own recognizance. You mean MTG didn’t tell you that? You need a link?
Why don’t you sit this one out?
Give me the link, I have googled it and found nothing regarding the 70% released on bond you speak of.
Mr. I don't know the difference between Remain in Mexico Policy and title 42!
Did Epps post bond?
He was definitely in the top 15% of persons encouraging others to enter the building.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT