ADVERTISEMENT

North Texas v. Purdue Game Thread (NCAA - South - round of 64)

I think this has more to do with the players not executing that Painter at the moment. I highly doubt he is telling them to shoot air balls and play like crap.
Then my question is, why are they on the court? He's, allegedly, in charge.

Why do we collapse down when someone drives? Especially with Edey in there...We consistently leave shooters open for 3's...Is this the game play? Let them go to Edey and assume they are gonna toss the ball to an open guy...When we all collapse on the driver it ain't working

Reactions: Schnelk
Now their star is scoring and the lead balloons. Playing there game . like Wisconsin a 9 point lead is like 15

This is Tre's calling card. Generally plays down to the competition. Hopefully he gets motivated in the 2nd half...

Reactions: SKYDOG
I was explaining how underdogs win this game to a friend and it’s happening here. favorite with no energy, underdog hits shots, favorite gets desperate and takes bad shots, refs start letting underdog be chippy on D , turnovers by favorite

Reactions: Schnelk
When it's virtually the entire team doing it, who else is he going to put in? We've had a plethora of different players out there and all of them are playing like crap.
Is that seriously what you would Do? Throw your hands up and not be a coach? Wow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT