ADVERTISEMENT

No Game Threads on Hoosier.com

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
I always knew the folks over at Hoosier.com there weren't the sharpest tacks in the box. Instead of having a game thread like most sites do, during a game, they will start a single thread for each issue or game situation. Right now for the Nebraska game, there are a whole bunch of threads of game situations with 0, maybe 1 replies.

I always knew the folks over at Hoosier.com there weren't the sharpest tacks in the box. Instead of having a game thread like most sites do, during a game, they will start a single thread for each issue or game situation. Right now for the Nebraska game, there are a whole bunch of threads of game situations with 0, maybe 1 replies.
Game thread is on the premium forum champ.
So will our bowl game thread.

The average Purdue fan has to be shaking their heads that you would post about the Hoosiers on their board after they win at Nebraska. I think you beat Fkfootball to the punch. I don’t really know because I have him on ignore.

The average Purdue fan has to be shaking their heads that you would post about the Hoosiers on their board after they win at Nebraska. I think you beat Fkfootball to the punch. I don’t really know because I have him on ignore.
IU has played in 4 bowl games in 25 years and hasn’t won one since 1991! And you’re talking smack. IU hasn’t beaten a good team that with their best players available yet this season (Nebraska was missing Martinez, for instance). IU is going to get drilled by Michigan.

IU has played in 4 bowl games in 25 years and hasn’t won one since 1991! And you’re talking smack. IU hasn’t beaten a good team that with their best players available yet this season (Nebraska was missing Martinez, for instance). IU is going to get drilled by Michigan.
You don't know much about IU football. Penix didn't play against OSU. Backup QB finished the game at MD and went the distance at Nebraska. He took an illegal targeting shot to the chest and played hurt. We lost Cronk early from our OL and were without Stepaniak against Nebraska. Littlejohn has missed time as well. On defense we lost Thomas Allen jr. for the year during the game and had already lost 2 other key defensive players with another retiring from football.

We have a had a lot of injuries. We just have better young depth ready to play. True freshman Bedford replaced Cronk and has done a good job. He will be special for the next 3 years. Crider filled in for Littlejohn and we didn't miss a beat.

Nebraska talked before the game about how they should win because 15/22 of our starters were freshmen or sophomores. That bodes well for our future especially if Cronk wants to redshirt and return next year.

We are 6-2 with a young team that will return next year with most of our skilled players. You have Moore and Bell. We have Philyor, Fryfogle, Marshall and Ellis as young players getting a lot of playing time.and production at WR. Our TE Hendershot will set records under DeBoer's TE friendly offense and has Bjorson as a capable second TE when needed. Stevie Scott is a soph along with Walker. OSU flipped freshman Sampson James is going to be a good back with Scott.

On defense, we have young players like Cam Jones, Mullen, Miller, Burgess, Taylor, Williams, Ziemba and the freshman I can't spell or pronounce his name. They all have 2 or 3 years left.

I expect to see IU flip some verbal commits. We are winning a year before most of us thought we would. We have good skilled players returning and have shown we can win with youth. I expect our recruiting class to end up in the 30s or better. Allen's last two classes have been IU's two best ever. I fully expect the success of this year to be sustainable. We have a 4 star starting QB plus a 2 year starter in Ramsey as a backup. We have a 4 star freshman as a 3rd string. I hope they all come back next year, but we have another good 3 star that has verbally committed. I doubt they all are on the roster next year, but it would be a great QB room if they do.

You don't know much about IU football. Penix didn't play against OSU. Backup QB finished the game at MD and went the distance at Nebraska. He took an illegal targeting shot to the chest and played hurt. We lost Cronk early from our OL and were without Stepaniak against Nebraska. Littlejohn has missed time as well. On defense we lost Thomas Allen jr. for the year during the game and had already lost 2 other key defensive players with another retiring from football.

We have a had a lot of injuries. We just have better young depth ready to play. True freshman Bedford replaced Cronk and has done a good job. He will be special for the next 3 years. Crider filled in for Littlejohn and we didn't miss a beat.

Nebraska talked before the game about how they should win because 15/22 of our starters were freshmen or sophomores. That bodes well for our future especially if Cronk wants to redshirt and return next year.

We are 6-2 with a young team that will return next year with most of our skilled players. You have Moore and Bell. We have Philyor, Fryfogle, Marshall and Ellis as young players getting a lot of playing time.and production at WR. Our TE Hendershot will set records under DeBoer's TE friendly offense and has Bjorson as a capable second TE when needed. Stevie Scott is a soph along with Walker. OSU flipped freshman Sampson James is going to be a good back with Scott.

On defense, we have young players like Cam Jones, Mullen, Miller, Burgess, Taylor, Williams, Ziemba and the freshman I can't spell or pronounce his name. They all have 2 or 3 years left.

I expect to see IU flip some verbal commits. We are winning a year before most of us thought we would. We have good skilled players returning and have shown we can win with youth. I expect our recruiting class to end up in the 30s or better. Allen's last two classes have been IU's two best ever. I fully expect the success of this year to be sustainable. We have a 4 star starting QB plus a 2 year starter in Ramsey as a backup. We have a 4 star freshman as a 3rd string. I hope they all come back next year, but we have another good 3 star that has verbally committed. I doubt they all are on the roster next year, but it would be a great QB room if they do.
Nothing I said in my post is incorrect. IU still hasn’t beaten a good team this year. Not one. IU has played in 4 bowl games in the last 25 years and hasn’t won a bowl game since 1991.

Congrats, IU is playing in it’s 3rd bowl game since 2007. You guys played an absolutely pathetic non-conference schedule. Cupcake city. Michigan will drill IU.

I’m saying it now. Purdue will beat IU this year at home.

If you think all Purdue has at WR is Rondale and Bell, you’re sadly mistaken.

This is hilarious. Now IU is going to start poaching recruits because they've beat some cupcakes. Get real. Kids are seeing the empty stadium, the lack of administration support, and the history of ineptness that is IU football. That 2020 class is pathetic.

You really want to call Juan Harris a key defensive player that you lost?

Moore and Bell are light years better than anyone in your WR room, plus we have more talent backing that up. You don't want to compare skill positions, it won't look good for IU.

I'll give it to you, you hit pretty much all the delusions that we come to expect from IU fans.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
This is hilarious. Now IU is going to start poaching recruits because they've beat some cupcakes. Get real. Kids are seeing the empty stadium, the lack of administration support, and the history of ineptness that is IU football. That 2020 class is pathetic.

You really want to call Juan Harris a key defensive player that you lost?

Moore and Bell are light years better than anyone in your WR room, plus we have more talent backing that up. You don't want to compare skill positions, it won't look good for IU.

I'll give it to you, you hit pretty much all the delusions that we come to expect from IU fans.
Yup, “IU is back!”

Lol we have a lot more than Bell and Moore. Milton Wright, Mershawn Rice, TJ Sheffield, Maliq Carr, etc... easily a better WR group than you.

Why do you think your recruiting class will end that high? Who do you think you’ll flip?

Also, why are you winning a year before most of you thought? Allen inherited a pretty stable program and got worse his first two years.

Pretty sure Wilson had a better class than Allen did 5 or 6 years ago too FYI.

I’m guessing your recruiting class won’t come close to being as good as Purdue’s this year.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT