ADVERTISEMENT

Terrence Shannon, Jr. ordered to stand trial

LSU also comes to mind as a place where players were kicked off the team or flunked out. How about Purdue's football dback who decided to quit the team last year in midseason before the IU game ? I'd call that being kicked off the team. wouldn't you ? did he go to court to get reinstated because his draft stock might decrease if he didn't play in that game ? No. he just quit. and what about stephens and several others who quit playing for painter midseason ?

Basically, Painter handled the discipline and didn't need some court order to reinstate the player. my entire point is there have been many players who leave their teams midseason for discipline, academic, or other reasons. their schools dealt with the issues. they didn't need a court order to be reinstated. the players accepted their discipline and either quit, transferred or returned after their suspension.

the entire decision by the court that he needed to be reinstated because his potential future earnings may be affected was total bs.
There's medication for this.

Reactions: POTFHBTFU
LSU also comes to mind as a place where players were kicked off the team or flunked out. How about Purdue's football dback who decided to quit the team last year in midseason before the IU game ? I'd call that being kicked off the team. wouldn't you ? did he go to court to get reinstated because his draft stock might decrease if he didn't play in that game ? No. he just quit. and what about stephens and several others who quit playing for painter midseason ?

Basically, Painter handled the discipline and didn't need some court order to reinstate the player. my entire point is there have been many players who leave their teams midseason for discipline, academic, or other reasons. their schools dealt with the issues. they didn't need a court order to be reinstated. the players accepted their discipline and either quit, transferred or returned after their suspension.

the entire decision by the court that he needed to be reinstated because his potential future earnings may be affected was total bs.
For the love of Cthulhu stop spamming the board.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy
PSU used to have a policy that anybody who brought derogatory news or discredited to the university would be placed on suspension until the charges were dropped or the situation was resolved. The person didn’t have to be charged with any crime. I guess today’s judicial and university systems just cave in.
That policy didn’t help adults diddling young men, do there’s that.…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT