ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley is American-Indian? Georgia republicans could have done better than this.

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
I've seen some dumb candidates in my lifetime but I still can't believe that Herchel Walker is the best the republicans can do.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Look at the liberal racists who hate black men and women with Indian heritage. Wow that Twitter is a cesspool of no floor racists. oh... it's a BNI post...
Here we go. What liberal racists who hate black men and women with Indian heritage? What are you talking about?

Yeah, Fetterman is a real candidate. Why wouldn't he be? Both Oz and Walker do not live in the states they are seeking public office for.
Most probably because he can’t put a coherent sentence together. Have you seen him speak?

Most probably because he can’t put a coherent sentence together. Have you seen him speak?
Yes, I've seen him speak. Perhaps his impediment has something to do with the recent stroke he had. He was good enough to be the Lt. Governor of PA.

This is completely false btw. He's given speeches and conducted interviews and been completely fine. When he does the interviews and has the closed captioning, he's good. There are some parts where the auditory issue comes into play and those are the clips that right wing trolls latch onto and spread. It that's all you're going on, that's why you're believe the falsehood.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
This is completely false btw. He's given speeches and conducted interviews and been completely fine. When he does the interviews and has the closed captioning, he's good. There are some parts where the auditory issue comes into play and those are the clips that right wing trolls latch onto and spread. It that's all you're going on, that's why you're believe the falsehood.
He is not fit to be a US Senator right now. He needs rehab and convalescent physical therapy so he can live a healthy, productive life. I hope he recovers - just not as a Senator. The Senate is dysfunctional enough as-is.

Yes, I've seen him speak. Perhaps his impediment has something to do with the recent stroke he had. He was good enough to be the Lt. Governor of PA.
At least Herschel speaks in complete sentences, unlike Fetterman and Slow Joe.

He is not fit to be a US Senator right now. He needs rehab and convalescent physical therapy so he can live a healthy, productive life. I hope he recovers - just not as a Senator. The Senate is dysfunctional enough as-is.
You're wrong, but you should be pretty used to that by now.

If If If you were to be completely honest, and Fetterman was a Republican candidate, he would be considered by you and the media as being totally unfit to be a senator.

You're wrong, but you should be pretty used to that by now.
If someone needs a machine to hear and process what other people are saying, they will not be able to keep up with the fast-paced discussions regularly had on the Senate floor and in meetings. One would think the Ds would want better than what he’s capable of right now. He could not keep up in the debate. He seemed lost in some of the dialogue. His fracking response was sad - it shows his very real limitations.

If someone needs a machine to hear and process what other people are saying, they will not be able to keep up with the fast-paced discussions regularly had on the Senate floor and in meetings. One would think the Ds would want better than what he’s capable of right now. He could not keep up in the debate. He seemed lost in some of the dialogue. His fracking response was sad - it shows his very real limitations.
Do you think the senators are really wheeling and dealing in real-time on the floor of the chamber? Are you 8?

Reactions: indy35
Do you think the senators are really wheeling and dealing in real-time on the floor of the chamber? Are you 8?
It doesn’t matter if it’s on the floor, in a conference room, at a restaurant, a bar, in congressional offices, in someone’s home.

Do you honestly think he can lug the machine with him everywhere he has to go? He will not be effective in that job at all.

I didn’t want to go there but Herschel Walker can’t complete sentences and he never had a stroke.
You just posted 2 more sentences than Fetterman put together in the entire debate last week, unless you are counting these:

Fetterman has health issues from a stroke. What’s Walker’s excuse?
Too many concussions? He has spoken publicly about his dissociative identity disorder diagnosis so that might be involved. He has also spoken publicly about his anger problems. Even Mitch McConnell has spoken about the need for 'higher quality' candidates.

Too many concussions? He has spoken publicly about his dissociative identity disorder diagnosis so that might be involved. He has also spoken publicly about his anger problems. Even Mitch McConnell has spoken about the need for 'higher quality' candidates.
Concussions? Heck no. Walker has been education challenged from day one. He’s been talking like this since I first saw and heard him speak over 45 years ago on TV. He was not valedictorian like he said he was. He was not in the 1% of his class like he said he was. Heck, he didn’t even graduate like he said he did.

Let me ask you. Is Herschel Walker qualified to be a US Senator? Yes, or no.

Concussions? Heck no. Walker has been education challenged from day one. He’s been talking like this since I first saw and heard him speak over 45 years ago on TV. He was not valedictorian like he said he was. He was not in the 1% of his class like he said he was. Heck, he didn’t even graduate like he said he did.

Let me ask you. Is Herschel Walker qualified to be a US Senator? Yes, or no.
No, I do not believe that he is qualified. I think he was chosen because football players and coaches are revered in the South. He would be an embarrassment not only to Georgia but to the entire Senate.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
That is one of the most immature answers I’ve seen on the board.

How is Warnock phony.
A "preacher" who rails against evictions but turns a blind eye when his church does the same along with supporting abortion for starters.

At least Herschel speaks in complete sentences, unlike Fetterman and Slow Joe.
Joe gets complete sentences if you are patient for a few minutes and then cut and paste a few words together after 5 to 10 minutes and not pay attention to the others "extra" words..it just takes a little work.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
Joe gets complete sentences if you are patient for a few minutes and then cut and paste a few words together after 5 to 10 minutes and not pay attention to the others "extra" words..it just takes a little work.
I should have added this. Think of it like a mathematical story problem where you have a lot of information that has nothing to do with the problem, but there anyway...

I should have added this. Think of it like a mathematical story problem where you have a lot of information that has nothing to do with the problem, but there anyway...
Like Biden has an IQ of X and Kamala has an IQ of Y. If you add X+Y the combined IQ will by how much < Trump?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT