ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley is American-Indian? Georgia republicans could have done better than this.

Tell me you do know he was talking about American-Indian community from India, not Native American Indians.
Dude, I see your point but you know as well as I know that Herschel Walker is education challenged. Herschel Walker is no Tim Scott.

Dude, I see your point but you know as well as I know that Herschel Walker is education challenged. Herschel Walker is no Tim Scott.
If he was Dem and a white Republican said that he would be called a racist but Democrats call him dumb because he thinks for himself and will be the next Georgia Senator. All you guys run on is identity check the box candidates that have harmed the country

If he was Dem and a white Republican said that he would be called a racist but Democrats call him dumb because he thinks for himself and will be the next Georgia Senator. All you guys run on is identity check the box candidates that have harmed the country
Well then let’s just find out what some other black people think about your dear token:

Lol another racist preacher who’s not preaching from the Bible
Translation : Herschel sucks. You know, for as smart as I know you really are, it’s honestly really pathetic that you’re good with someone this dumb being used like this in your party. But he’s black, so really you’re the one checking the box and don’t really care. Kind of like kids once they’re born. You really don’t care if they get mowed down at school etc because you got what you wanted beforehand.

Translation : Herschel sucks. You know, for as smart as I know you really are, it’s honestly really pathetic that you’re good with someone this dumb being used like this in your party. But he’s black, so really you’re the one checking the box and don’t really care. Kind of like kids once they’re born. You really don’t care if they get mowed down at school etc because you got what you wanted beforehand.
The “pastor “ you linked appears to have a lot in common with HW but the difference is HW isn’t a preacher and I do like HW even before he campaigned.

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
The “pastor “ you linked appears to have a lot in common with HW but the difference is HW isn’t a preacher and I do like HW even before he campaigned.
Yeah, I’m sure you followed him really closely during the years he was randomly knocking women up and not knowing who his kids who weren’t aborted were until he ran for office. Lmao. Dumbass.

PS. What’s the gofundme you set up for atl for all his aliases on the new site? I’ll chip in a dollar for one. That way you two can Thelma and Louise yourselves when you figure out it’sa rebranded GBI and is still too woke for you.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m sure you followed him really closely during the years he was randomly knocking women up and not knowing who his kids who weren’t aborted were until he ran for office. Lmao. Dumbass.

PS. What’s the gofundme you set up for atl for all his aliases on the new site? I’ll chip in a dollar for one. That way you two can Thelma and Louise yourselves when you figure out it’sa rebranded GBI and is still too woke for you.
Nah I’ll keep BSIT so I’ll live in your mind.

Because BSIT has a serious case of right wing brain worms.
Nothing on Fetterman and the fracking malfunction? You’re good at one thing other than being a leftist cult member which is running and hiding when the tough questions come that make you incapable of defending your masters.

Time for you to blame right wing pundits for today’s malfunction 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BSIT
Joe gets complete sentences if you are patient for a few minutes and then cut and paste a few words together after 5 to 10 minutes and not pay attention to the others "extra" words..it just takes a little work.
The Dems need to fix Joe's telemprompter. It keeps blinking in and out.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
It doesn’t matter if it’s on the floor, in a conference room, at a restaurant, a bar, in congressional offices, in someone’s home.

Do you honestly think he can lug the machine with him everywhere he has to go? He will not be effective in that job at all.
Ok, so you literally don't know what a senator does on a daily basis. Got it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT