ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Second Round: Purdue vs. Butler: Statistics, Predictions, & Game Thread

I’m sorry but the referring that second half was just pitiful.....pitiful...pitiful!!!!

I just got home with 1:30 left. I'm not sure my heart could have taken watching this game. Purdue doesn't seem to do well in these early in the day games. Where and when is our next game? hopefully it's at night.

To hold on and win with Carsen forcing things a little too much in the 2nd half ... a great win. The 3 seniors were great.

Hey Schnelk, I meant to tell you the grandson of JRD (RIP) is a walk on at Butler. I went to school with his dad, who played for Butler too. Anyway.

Yes I know. Too bad each time we play Butler I don't like them more and more! And my buddy and his son are friends with them too.
We really should watch at BWW's sometime. (Love that place.)

We beat Butler twice this year! At the beginning of the year, my comment was I don't care what else we do this year as long as we beat Butler. Dakota girl - I'm a happy guy today!

Carsen was 4-17 and how many turnovers? Lucky to dodge that bullet.
2 to’s but lots of bad shots leading to Butler buckets...just like a TO. I think he felt the pressure to have an amazing game to fill in for Haas and he’ll grow from this from having the tape to watch.

This is the only game I could say that Carsen looked nothing like ‘Boogie’ and really struggled he entire game. Doubtful he lets it happen Friday against TT.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
2 to’s but lots of bad shots leading to Butler buckets...just like a TO. I think he felt the pressure to have an amazing game to fill in for Haas and he’ll grow from this from having the tape to watch.

This is the only game I could say that Carsen looked nothing like ‘Boogie’ and really struggled he entire game. Doubtful he lets it happen Friday against TT.
should keep him grounded and hopefully around for 4 years.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
I think the Regional starts at 6:00 pm, but I don't know if they've announced officially. I would guess because Villanova is on the top line of the bracket...Villanova - West Virginia/Marshall will be the first game, but don't quote me on that.

Duke (vs perhaps MSU) and Kansas (vs. Clemson/Auburn) will also be playing Friday night.

Purdue/Texas Tech will be the least attractive from a TV ratings perspective. So I wouldn't be surprised to see it be the first game Friday - which is the "worst" TV slot. Only reason they wouldn't is if they want Villanova/WVU to have some "exclusive" time - and then have Purdue/TT when there's game overlap with another game going on.

Duke (vs perhaps MSU) and Kansas (vs. Clemson/Auburn) will also be playing Friday night.

Purdue/Texas Tech will be the least attractive from a TV ratings perspective. So I wouldn't be surprised to see it be the first game Friday - which is the "worst" TV slot. Only reason they wouldn't is if they want Villanova/WVU to have some "exclusive" time - and then have Purdue/TT when there's game overlap with another game going on.

Dang it lbodel....I asked not to be quoted. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT