ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State v. Purdue Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Tip coming up on ESPN.

Given each team's position in the standings, this game means probably more for BTT seeding rather than the regular season title, perhaps.....however, this is a game many have pointed to on both sides. No doubt Tom Izzo will have his team ready to play, and the Boilers need to be ready to match them for an all-out intense effort for 40 minutes and beyond. Otherwise, I don't think they come out on top even with the game being at Mackey Arena.

Need the first half of Iowa, and the second half of Nebraska type results.......let's see what the Boilers can bring.

Boiler Up, my friends.

Tip coming up on ESPN.

Given each team's position in the standings, this game means probably more for BTT seeding rather than the regular season title, perhaps.....however, this is a game many have pointed to on both sides. No doubt Tom Izzo will have his team ready to play, and the Boilers need to be ready to match them for an all-out intense effort for 40 minutes and beyond. Otherwise, I don't think they come out on top even with the game being at Mackey Arena.

Need the first half of Iowa, and the second half of Nebraska type results.......let's see what the Boilers can bring.

Boiler Up, my friends.
would be even better to have an entire game like Rutgers

Anybody else notice Kendall had his warmups on again when the rest of the team didn't. Hope that doesn't mean anything. I want him in there tonight.

Great start Boilers! Ray looks like a man on a mission! If he can play like this, we are really dangerous. On the flip side, he can't maintain this pace all game, and we need some other backcourt players to step it up.

Catch up time for you Pit!
otis.gif

Reactions: BoilerBulldog
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT