ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State v. Purdue Game Thread

Huh? Tirico was a total putz. He called 3 different fouls "illegal screens" when they were actually elbows to the throat/face. He made a reference the the movie Hoosiers taking place in Bloomington. There were a couple more flubs but Dakich was carrying water for him all night.
One of the scoreboards from the movie is from my old school and adorns the wall of the local pizza place about 11 miles from Purdue. movie was about high school basketball not iu

Reactions: ahhculdee
every f*cking day bub.......ask yourself the same question
Who is Honey-Badger and why have we not seen him before on this board? Is he an MSU guy? ALl he has posted in this thread are derogatory things about Purdue, and uber positive things about MSU.

Who the heck can defend Painter after that cluster of an offense he drew up in the time out. To his credit he gets them to play D. Offense is a joke.
Do you really believe he drew up a play for Biggie to shoot a three from 30' with five seconds left on the shot clock?

Who is Honey-Badger and why have we not seen him before on this board? Is he an MSU guy? ALl he has posted in this thread are derogatory things about Purdue, and uber positive things about MSU.

completely agree. I was under the impression he is a Sparty fan who came to talk trash after the game

Not sure, but he is not one of the good guys

I think you have #3 and #4 reversed. Better go back and check the score board tonight, you might have missed something.
Oh, so you think just because we beat MSU AT HOME (no less) we deserve to be ranked in power rankings above them? So do you think that when the polls come out on Monday that MSU's #8 ranking and Purdue's #18 ranking will swap????? You don't know basketball very well.

We needed the victory against a top ten team. This won't hurt MSU at all. I think we will win in Bloomington by about 20. We will win out, this was a HUGE momentum builder. Dakich only made a fool of himself once. Tirico was spot on all night. Painter sucked but that's par for the course. Swanigan hit A HUGE bucket down the stretch. Ha Ha, MSU fans, we have Swanigan and you do not (sticking tongue out).

Uh, Swanigan seems like a solid player but he didn't have the best game. I'd probably wait until he has a better game to talk trash about Swanigan picking Purdue.

One of the scoreboards from the movie is from my old school and adorns the wall of the local pizza place about 11 miles from Purdue. movie was about high school basketball not iu
Yes, I was pointing out that Tirico wrongly referenced it being about IU instead of Indiana high school ball.

Reactions: Augie85
Uh, Swanigan seems like a solid player but he didn't have the best game. I'd probably wait until he has a better game to talk trash about Swanigan picking Purdue.
Sparty fans are just sore about how things unfolded. Swanigan will eat IU alive, can't wait. Hammons will also eat Bryant alive underneath. Can't wait to see how many blocks he will have in Bloomington, he could set the all time Assembly Hall record down there, lol. I'm marking my calendar NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys ! Enjoy a huge win ! ! We just beat a damn good team at full strength and playing really really well. Not sure anyone else in the league could have tonight.

Both Ray and AJ had UNBELIEVABLE games - offensively and defensively ! With the others getting better with each game, we are going to be very VERY dangerous come March ! Fear the Beards ! They are now for real.

We now know what it looks like to play two halfs

Reactions: mathboy
Oh, so you think just because we beat MSU AT HOME (no less) we deserve to be ranked in power rankings above them? So do you think that when the polls come out on Monday that MSU's #8 ranking and Purdue's #18 ranking will swap????? You don't know basketball very well.
here
a good ol johnnyboiler lolololololololololollolollollolol for you

Guys ! Enjoy a huge win ! ! We just beat a damn good team at full strength and playing really really well. Not sure anyone else in the league could have tonight.

Both Ray and AJ had UNBELIEVABLE games - offensively and defensively ! With the others getting better with each game, we are going to be very VERY dangerous come March ! Fear the Beards ! They are now for real.

We now know what it looks like to play two halfs
We won in spite of Painter. Hard to do in March. But yes, keep the faith. I believe we are a Final Four team this year. (If Painter just stays out of the way and let's the assistant coaches handle the heavy lifting). Probably get knocked off by Oklahoma in Final Four overtime game.

We won in spite of Painter. Hard to do in March. But yes, keep the faith. I believe we are a Final Four team this year. (If Painter just stays out of the way and let's the assistant coaches handle the heavy lifting). Probably get knocked off by Oklahoma in Final Four overtime game.

Sure as hell beats football ! ! ! ha ha

lolololololololololol

Will you also give the fact that he went 6-8 from 3, grabbed 7 rebs, blocked Forbes on MSU's last possession, and sealed the game by getting to the line?
threes (most) were early. he didn't single handedly win the game as you make it out to be. he needs to step up and be a man during these next 4 games or I am over him.

threes (most) were early. he didn't single handedly win the game as you make it out to be. he needs to step up and be a man during these next 4 games or I am over him.
"...or I am over him" - WTF is that? Davis has been our leader since long before the season started, and he will continue in that role through the end of the season, regardless of whether you are over him or not. You can't seem to make a post that gives credibility to you as a member on this board. I still suspect you are just a butt-hurt MSU fan in disguise. I expect to see posts from you on the Peegs board next, talking about how you are an IU fan.

Just so you know, I think Davis is already married and has a child by his wife. I have no issue with those who find their satisfaction with same-sex relationships, but I would not recommend being this direct about your man-crush on an open message board. There are those who might not be as accepting as I am about it.

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT