ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v. Purdue (BTT Championship Game Thread)

Someone said Sasha has a broken finger. It looks like he is wearing a splint on his left pinky finger. Can anyone confirm?

The story of this season - too many turnovers, too many missed free throws. We're killing 'em on the boards, and shooting better, that's the only reason we're still in it. Gotta take care of the ball in the second half. It would also be nice if Stefanovic warmed up a bit.

Who cares about Sasha's fingers, if he's injured don't play. Makes it even more ridiculous he plays so much over Newman, even with mangled fingers. #freenewman

he's killing us, I hope his dislocated finger isn't an issue
Their wings and guards are killing us. We are allowing them to determine to much. Our guards just need to relax and get into sets. Our biggest attribute is our bigs and we didn't utilize enough.

Someone said Sasha has a broken finger. It looks like he is wearing a splint on his left pinky finger. Can anyone confirm?
He injured it against Indinia I think. Looked like a dislocation. Shot has looked vastly different since. Shooting like Zach is shooting FTs.

Furst isn't fast enough defensively IMO.
I'm not sure Murray is that fast. He just shoots over most coming out or in the box. Furst has some good length. Might not hurt to throw him out there for a bit. I mean we had a line up of IT, Morton and Newman. I'm not trying to dig those guys, but come on. We're aren't getting scoring from them and against Iowa....we need to score.

Play through Tre in the post. ISO him and let him go to work or if they double, get the open 3.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT