ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

Purdue is destroying Iowa's press.....that is a refreshing sight!

728d1f5e-70f4-42b1-a564-441f5cddd48d_text.gif

Man....near disastrous thirty seconds for Mason Gillis.....give-away turnover for a triple....then steps on ZE's foot and goes down......walk it off, tough guy......need the MASONATOR.

Only 2 - 2nd half TOs 7 for the game. Well done!!

Iowa D always this bad??? Haven't watched them this year.

Push the pace, don't turn it over, recipe for success.
just glad nothing came out of the Gillis - Edey tangle up, I'm watching and I see 2 guys on the floor w/ both in white on the floor and going what the hell happened there. I had a flashback to the Minny football game where Moore and the qb both went down on the same play

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Very complete first half. Still a couple silly turnovers but Smith and the guards/wings shredded Iowa's press with little drama in the last 8 minutes.

Painter had Morton come off the bench first tonight and he balled out rewarding his coach's trust. His passing/rebounding/defense were electric in the first half. I give credit to Matt for the move because it was the right lever to pull.
shredded the press...not meant for anyone in particular, but did Matt just now learn how to break a press or did the second ball handler in Lance be the difference as was Lew Jack, Sauce and Carsen before. I wish Matt would remember all the time instead of forgetting every couple of years. FWIW, I bet Matt remembers longer this time seeing who is coming in. Carry on... ;)

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Beautiful lob Jones to Zach!
Other than the first entry...and that may have been Lance???? Purdue has done a great job in feeding the post. I told the guy beside me it looked like they worked on it

Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT