ADVERTISEMENT

How bout Cam Heide!

Some people just look for things to bitch about
Absolutely! You literally started a post to ensure anyone complaining about Colvin's minutes should be focused on Heide. Did you post that because you're sick of the debate or you also know it wouldn't hurt to give Heide and/or Colvin more PT to see if they can develop more before the Tourney? This team is Final Four or bust. The last thing we need is another early Tourney exit because we couldn't score on the perimeter.

Yes, I am going to bitch when I see one of our most athletic perimeter players producing when he finally gets extended PT and he stil has to sit behind a guy who is 0-4 on FG attempts in his last 94 minutes of PT.

Yes, I am going to bitch when I see one of our most athletic perimeter players producing when he finally gets extended PT and he stil has to sit behind a guy who is 0-4 on FG attempts in his last 94 minutes of PT.
He got extended playing time because he was producing. Not the other way around. Painter has always said that is the way to get more PT. His point was proven tonight.

I agree that Heidi playing more could help this team down the stretch, but I also think we should be realistic. Cam scored 36 point in B1G games before last night. He hadn't been in double figures since the opener vs. Samford in November. It's likely he didn't even factor into the Rutgers scouting report.

I'm not trying to knock the kid. It would be great to have another scoring option going into March. Just trying not to turn one great game into the answer for Fletch's scoring drought.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT