ADVERTISEMENT

Go Warriors

Even as a Cavs fan, I don't think there's a significant chance the Cavs win tonight. But that will make it all the more sweet if they pull off a miracle! As long as it's not a blowout in favor of GS, I am excited.

WOW.

Gotta give credit to the Cavaliers....the drought has ended......the Cuyahoga River might catch on fire again after tonight.

73 wins and no 'ship < 72 wins and a 'ship

MJ 6-0 in the NBA Finals > LJ 3-4 in the NBA Finals

A good outcome for Bulls fans

Reactions: depthcharge623
73 wins and no 'ship < 72 wins and a 'ship

MJ 6-0 in the NBA Finals > LJ 3-4 in the NBA Finals

A good outcome for Bulls fans

You and Stephen A Smith talk about shit like this. This was great basketball just like the Bulls of the 90s were great basketball. What the hell is the point of comparing eras, especially right after the finals?

These were two great teams who played one hell of a series, and any fan of the game would recognize this.

This was the single greatest performance in NBA history. Period. LeBron has that.

Great game. Good for LeBron. Bulls season including playoffs was better. MJ record better in Finals. Message board. All facts, whether I posted last night or two months from now.

Wow, I thought Warriors had this one. They lost their shooting touch. Curry couldn't buy a basket in the 4th quarter of the last game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT