ADVERTISEMENT

Championship Week thread

My book has a new bet this morning: NCAA Champion - UConn OR Purdue at +275. Individually, the 2 teams are +450 and +800.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
57-51 Dukes.

Duquesne's starting lineup shot a collective 10 of 45 from the field. But they're dancing.

it-was-the-dukes-billy-ray-valentine.gif

Looks like we’re on the same side of the bracket as UConn. But they don’t exactly have an easy path. But of course, it doesn’t matter if we don’t win 4 games anyways

Never mind lol

MIDWEST - Purdue, Tennessee, Creighton, and Kansas

Boilers have their work cut out for them.....but it's right in front of them if they execute how they can and are focused.

Get #16 Montana State/Grambling winner, then would get Utah State/TCU winner.......thought TCU might be there.

Gonzaga the #5-seed. South Carolina the #6, Texas #7.

Kansas a wild-card with how healthy they may be.

MIDWEST - Purdue, Tennessee, Creighton, and Kansas

Boilers have their work cut out for them.....but it's right in front of them if they execute how they can and are focused.

Get #16 Montana State/Grambling winner, then would get Utah State/TCU winner.......thought TCU might be there.

Gonzaga the #5-seed. South Carolina the #6, Texas #7.

Kansas a wild-card with how healthy they may be.
Am I the only one who thinks we got a pretty favorable bracket overall?

Kansas is least scary 4 seed, and their health is up in the air.

Mountain west is overrated and TCU is a Lower end Big12 team.

Creighton and Tennessee could be scary but we’d only see one at most

Houston’s side of the bracket

UConn is in a tougher bracket than I thought

Am I the only one who thinks we got a pretty favorable bracket overall?

Kansas is least scary 4 seed, and their health is up in the air.

Mountain west is overrated and TCU is a Lower end Big12 team.

Creighton and Tennessee could be scary but we’d only see one at most

Houston’s side of the bracket

UConn is in a tougher bracket than I thought

I would definitely say the East is a more difficult draw to me. TCU is a potential tough second round match-up. You never know how these things play out - not too many surprises so far.

Have a feeling if Boilers play well......it could be Tennessee in the Regional Final.

I would definitely say the East is a more difficult draw to me. TCU is a potential tough second round match-up. You never know how these things play out - not too many surprises so far.

Have a feeling if Boilers play well......it could be Tennessee in the Regional Final.
We were going to get a lower end Big12 team in the 8/9 game. TCU/Texas/Oklahoma, all kinda the same. Crapshoot. Could be tough matchup but it’s not bad for us. I don’t see many less scary 8/9a

I believe CMP and Jamie Dixon are close from USA basketball, should Purdue and TCU win their first (second) round games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT