ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas...

seminolesboilers

Sophomore
Oct 8, 2011
Shock Chalk Jayhawk loses again...probably on the 3-line now. How is that $1 million dollars for Dickinson working out?! LMAO...

I would say that North Carolina, Arizona and Tennessee are vying for the last #1 seed right now. Marquette lost again today...on the 2_line.

Last edited:
All I can say is their losses now will create some very tough 3 and 4 seeds! I’m not sure where Kentucky is currently, but they are another sleeper that could be a tough tournament team. Wisconsin is looking like a 6 seed and we know how tough they can be!

At least Marquette had an excuse. No Kolek or Ighodaro today.

Even more delicious than Kansas' failures is watching Miami's free fall. I wonder if Nijel Pack is regretting that big paycheck... 🤣
What's that old phrase? Something about dodging a bullet.

All I can say is their losses now will create some very tough 3 and 4 seeds! I’m not sure where Kentucky is currently, but they are another sleeper that could be a tough tournament team. Wisconsin is looking like a 6 seed and we know how tough they can be!
I don’t want UK in our region. That would be a pick em game. Probably the most talented team in the country.

At least Marquette had an excuse. No Kolek or Ighodaro today.

Even more delicious than Kansas' failures is watching Miami's free fall. I wonder if Nijel Pack is regretting that big paycheck... 🤣
Why would he?

Also, Miami made the final four last year.

This is a foolish post on your part.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT