ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone see when Braden Smith went down after stepping on the referee's foot, the WISC coach attended to him?

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
I don't know much about Greg Gard but I thought that was a pretty cool sportsmanship gesture by the WISC coach. And yes, I know Braden went down right in front of him but he could have walked away and huddled up with his team instead. Anyone else see this?

Last edited:
I don't know much about Greg Gard but I thought that was a pretty cool sportsmanship gesture by the WISC coach. And yes, I know Brandon went down right in front of him but he could have walked away and huddled up with his team instead. Anyone else see this?
Who’s Brandon?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
I don't know much about Greg Gard but I thought that was a pretty cool sportsmanship gesture by the WISC coach. And yes, I know Brandon went down right in front of him but he could have walked away and huddled up with his team instead. Anyone else see this?
I noticed it and also noted other scenes of sportsmanship between the 2 teams, like Wahl patting Edey on the chest after a foul, Smith and Hepburn checking on each other after a foul, and one other just can't recall. Gard always reminds me of George Wendt

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Did I see something on Twitter or somewhere about Wisconsin approaching Gillis yesterday about playing there next year?
Have to admit...your post almost made me throw up in my mouth. For our sake, if Gillis takes a COVID year I hope it is far, far away from W Laf.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Did I see something on Twitter or somewhere about Wisconsin approaching Gillis yesterday about playing there next year?
Mason will have a lot of opportunity to play somewhere if he wants. I would love to have him at Purdue, but don't see that happening and I don't see him going someplace and competing against the guys he loves...but could see him at Notre Dame and would be happy for him if he did.

Mason will have a lot of opportunity to play somewhere if he wants. I would love to have him at Purdue, but don't see that happening and I don't see him going someplace and competing against the guys he loves...but could see him at Notre Dame and would be happy for him if he did.
yea, I was thinking nd , Butler, Xavier

I noticed it and also noted other scenes of sportsmanship between the 2 teams, like Wahl patting Edey on the chest after a foul, Smith and Hepburn checking on each other after a foul, and one other just can't recall. Gard always reminds me of George Wendt
Yes, a slimmer version but yes.

Wahl patted Edey on the chest because before that he swiped the ball out of his hands - at which point the BigFella was irritated and started walking towards Wahl - who immediately regretted doing that and seemed to apologize and pat him on the chest.

Wahl patted Edey on the chest because before that he swiped the ball out of his hands - at which point the BigFella was irritated and started walking towards Wahl - who immediately regretted doing that and seemed to apologize and pat him on the chest.
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Reactions: tjreese
Not to get off the subject but did anyone see Harralson at the game , thought he was supposed to be here on an official. Haven’t heard anything

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
At times, my mind goes out of control and screams FK OFF LOSERS .. I try to control it, I really do ... but ... so sad
It is my understanding that at some point in age you...me...others no longer try to control it. For some reason my mind shifted to a grandpa at his granddaughter's wedding getting a bit of help down the aisle at the last minute with a can of coke opened drinking it ...and spilling just a little as he went down the aisle. I can't recall if his pants were unzipped or not, but he did have a nice collage of stripes in his shirt and tie. I looked at him and thought...THAT man just doesn't care... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT