ADVERTISEMENT

Effect of Revelations about Bo Ryan

Bethboilerfan

Senior
Sep 14, 2012
Will the revelations today affect the Wisconsin players in the game tomorrow between Wisconsin and Purdue? I think it could since he did coach this team until December. [Note: Not interested in a discussion of revelations. Just curious if any other people think it might affect the focus of the team - hopefully to the benefit of Purdue.]

Well hopefully her name will come out in the media eventually and we can find out if he has very good taste or if it was Pitino Dorm trash..... ;)

If you read her (whiney and not well written) letter to the university, it was probably already quite apparent to the team that Bo had a mistress on the side. It doesn't sound like something that could have been kept secret over six years, so I doubt having the mistress-school communications being made public now will have any impact on the team or its preparations for Purdue. But I guess we can always hope that they are secretly a bunch of soap opera addicts and haven't stopped discussing it since yesterday instead of studying film on us :):):).
http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/...cle_7c288dd0-5c8d-5fcf-86af-176687535c82.html

If you read her (whiney and not well written) letter to the university, it was probably already quite apparent to the team that Bo had a mistress on the side. It doesn't sound like something that could have been kept secret over six years, so I doubt having the mistress-school communications being made public now will have any impact on the team or its preparations for Purdue. But I guess we can always hope that they are secretly a bunch of soap opera addicts and haven't stopped discussing it since yesterday instead of studying film on us :):):).
http://host.madison.com/wsj/sports/...cle_7c288dd0-5c8d-5fcf-86af-176687535c82.html
What's her name?

Bo was on that from age 61 to age 67, she is 35 so from 29 to 35. Vlad the impaler must have decided to spare her, knowing her for so long.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT