ADVERTISEMENT

Eastern...

A little thing I noticed, I don't know if I was the only one. Cline scored on a fastbreak with around 10:48 left on the clock in the first half and the assist was credited to Stefanovic, but from the highlights video on YouTube you can clearly see that it was Nojel making the assist and Sasha should have instead been credited with a steal. I wonder how many of this kind of mistakes are part of the official boxscores that we so often treat like they are the Bible...

It isnt related to your post, but I love how Painter is spreading the floor with 4 out and letting Nojel abuse point guards down low in the post. Point guards flat out cant guard him down there, thats something opposing coaches are going to have to figure out.

Reactions: Schnelk
Personally, I can't wait to introduce Romeo to Mr. Eastern.

I agree with the poster who said put Cline on Romeo. Romeo cant shoot at all. Let Eastern take away a more versatile option, who is a bit tougher of a defensive assignment.

Cline is a senior who will follow the gameplan of sag off a player who cant make jumpers.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
I agree with the poster who said put Cline on Romeo. Romeo cant shoot at all. Let Eastern take away a more versatile option, who is a bit tougher of a defensive assignment.

Cline is a senior who will follow the gameplan of sag off a player who cant make jumpers.
I don't know enough about Romeo, but I sure hope someone takes away Morgan's right hand drive.

I wouldn't ever venture to the slums that are the free boards, so I would doubt anyone there would have an opinion of me.
Nah the home board. You came here to make friends which is nice. I just came to read, but almost threw up choking on my drink after reading about NE being the best defensive player we’ve ever seen. Couldn’t leave it untouched.

Nah the home board. You came here to make friends which is nice. I just came to read, but almost threw up choking on my drink after reading about NE being the best defensive player we’ve ever seen. Couldn’t leave it untouched.
You keep saying home board, and I'm not sure you know what that word means.

You keep saying home board, and I'm not sure you know what that word means.
(1) it’s the pay board on TheHoosier where no one likes you. I know you know of what I speak

(2) this is a free board. So yes you do go to free boards

Glad you finally found your spot on the internet.

All this said. I’ll be back when NE shuts down Romeo. Til then, if it ever happens, have a good one Purdue fans

(1) it’s the pay board on TheHoosier where no one likes you. I know you know of what I speak

(2) this is a free board. So yes you do go to free boards

Glad you finally found your spot on the internet.
Lol just looked and you arent a premium member over there. Good try though. Time for you to leave before you embarrass yourself and IU fans everywhere further.

Lol just looked and you arent a premium member over there. Good try though. Time for you to leave before you embarrass yourself and IU fans everywhere further.

Yes I am. I got blocked on this website years ago. Made a free account. You sure are smart.

Glad you didn’t even try to refute it tho. Glad you finally found your people. But hey if it keeps you and plaxico off your 12 year old fight, then keep doing you.

Yes I am. I got blocked on this website years ago. Made a free account. You sure are smart.

Glad you didn’t even try to refute it tho. Glad you finally found your people.
Prove it. Who are you over there? Probably too scared to admit it.

All this said. I’ll be back when NE shuts down Romeo. Til then, if it ever happens, have a good one Purdue fans
As soon as RL sees the defensive assignments he will pick a limp and five trainers will run out to take off the court. Its his MO. Just like when it was obvious he was not going to play in front CE on the U19 USA team. All of the sudden his back hurt.

I wish both of you dummies would go back to the IU free board and let the Purdue fans have this, you know - the PURDUE board.

Reactions: Schnelk
You spend a lot of time posting bait over here. I think it means you actually want the IU fans over here.

Nothing I post is bait. Its a discussion board meant for Purdue fans. I never go and post on IU boards, so I dont consider anything posted over there as "bait."

Get over yourselves, nobody gives a bollocks what you think. This board is meant for discussion amongst Purdue fans. Your trolling is getting tired.

Nothing I post is bait. Its a discussion board meant for Purdue fans. I never go and post on IU boards, so I dont consider anything posted over there as "bait."

Get over yourselves, nobody gives a bollocks what you think. This board is meant for discussion amongst Purdue fans. Your trolling is getting tired.
I dont think you know what that word means.

Do you have any info on Gillis? Is he going to play or out for the year?
Out till February at least. 99% chance he is out for the year. Purdue strongly considering red shirting him next season, but obviously there is a lot of time between now and then.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I think it's probably time for you to jump ship and get on board with the Boilers. Sounds to me your IU brethren don't like you much anyway. Besides, we just picked up a great basketball player from your hometown and it would be an easy transition for you. A lot of the people on this board like to converse with you. Now seems like a good time to make the break.
Prove it. Who are you over there? Probably too scared to admit it.

The definition of obsessed. It's OK. We've seen a lot of this from your "home board". lol. Nothing new. Nothing original.

Reactions: Fansince72
I think it's probably time for you to jump ship and get on board with the Boilers. Sounds to me your IU brethren don't like you much anyway. Besides, we just picked up a great basketball player from your hometown and it would be an easy transition for you. A lot of the people on this board like to converse with you. Now seems like a good time to make the break.
Haha I cant do that. Also, that guys a troll. I dont really post much on the hoosier main board anyways because every thread turns into the same 4 or 5 people hurling incredibly bad insults at each other (like suggesting another poster is a pedophile).

Really hoping everything works out with Gilly though! He's a great kid

Hey loser boy! Why is it you can't read an entire post all the way through? I said Eastern may be the best defensive player I have ever seen (for Purdue). Based on last year's performance against Tony Carr; I already knew he was a great defender prior to his Ball State performance on Saturday. He is definitely the best defensive player on our team right now and that is not even debateable. His defense is elite. If you don't think so, then you don't know jack about college basketball. So run along and go annoy someone else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT