ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb Iowa caucus voting method.

And that's okay!

But to claim that Trump supposedly hasn't gotten the US involved in wars and Biden has is just patently ridiculous.
It is!
I’m absolutely for projecting US economic power and using our military and our influence to promote democracy around the world.

Just don’t piss down my leg and tell me it’s raining.

Everything with Trump is transactional And conditional.

Yes!

The Trump administration funded military operations all over the world as well. Dem Syrians didn't bomb themselves, and dem Afghan rebels didn't get their weapons from Russia, and they sure as hell didn't pay for them.

No American troops? Sounds like a plan to me. Best case scenario has been in the style of the massive cyber attack that the Obama Administration threw at Iran. I strongly suspect that the Trump and Biden Administrations are, or have been looking for opportunities to do the same.
Your TDS is in whataboutism overdrive again.

I did not say Trump is or was an isolationist. Rather, you said Biden is an isolationist, which is patently ridiculous.

1) How old was that retired judge? Not against seniors; but if that retired judge was a 95 year old former traffic court judge that's very different than a 72 year old retired federal judge.

2) Did that retired judge examine any of the evidence to determine whether there was merit? Because those courts that dumped the cases sure did.

3) True - courts don't want to decide elections if there is no articulated merit. The double negative "not because they didn't have merit" is very different than "there was merit."

It matters. A lot. Because States run elections; even those with Federal candidates on the ballot. For instance, Texas AG Paxton tried to file on behalf of Texas that Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin , and Arizona should be overturned. It was summarily dumped for lack of standing. (note, and to no help for Paxton, any state that Trump won in a close call was not said to be fraud ridden lol).

Anyway, the standing aside, a ton of these cases were dismissed as pure losers on their merits. You want the actual goods? A bunch of very, very high-level Republicans (Sen Danforth, R Party lawyer Ben Ginsburg, Sen Gordon Smith, Solicitor General Olson, App Judge Luttig) attempted to put an end to ALL of this. These are some of the finest conservative minds of the last century, and they did so in hopes that their study would resonate. Of course, with the Trump masses, Ron DeSantis is a child groomer, Trump is cognitively better than he was 25 years ago, etc., and this dispositive study was barely noticed.

But @Boilermaker03 I'll give you credit; you tend to at least read stuff, so here's the source document:

LOST, NOT STOLEN: The Conservative Case that Trump Lost and Biden Won the 2020 Presidential Election

FROM THE REPORT:

For this Report, we examined every count of every case brought in these six battleground states. We include both a narrative for each state and an accompanying Addendum listing each case and its disposition.

We conclude that Donald Trump and his supporters had their day in court and failed to
produce substantive evidence to make their case.

Of the 64 cases brought by Trump and his supporters, twenty were dismissed before a
hearing on the merits, fourteen were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his supporters before a hearing on the merits, and 30 cases included a hearing on the merits. Only in one Pennsylvania
case involving far too few votes to overturn the results did Trump and his supporters prevail.
I was making that statement as a matter of opinion. IMO, it shouldn't matter if someone is out of state in a national election. If something is wrong in that state, it affects everyone. You have to go to court in that state, but everyone in the nation is affected if/when something goes wrong in one state.

As far as that report. They state that 20 cases were dismissed before a hearing on the merits. Those are most likely your lack of standing cases. So if you go back to my earlier post with the court case numbers. 33 were dismissed. 20 were never heard on the merits and 14 were dropped. So, the majority were never heard in court. This link of yours included 5 more cases than mine, but I think we can agree that out of the number of total cases that's a minor discrepancy. They just stated it in a way that makes it sound much worse for Trump than it really was. 34 cases weren't heard. Yet they came to a conclusion that the election was definitively lost and there was no possibility of wrongdoing anywhere. That's just wishful thinking.

Let's put it this way. If someone told you that they can 100% guaranteed you to make money on an investment, but they told you they only had 46% of the data, would you consider that a good investment?

Be the 'adult' in the room?

Trump kept us out of stupid wars. Did those guys?
The whole "suckers" and "loosers" thing has been debunked. I have zero doubt this is BS too. There were a lot of people inside the government that didn't like Trump because he wouldn't do what they said so they made up shit to make him sound bad. This what the deep state does when you don't go along.

And that's okay!

But to claim that Trump supposedly hasn't gotten the US involved in wars and Biden has is just patently ridiculous.
You can make a pretty solid argument that the Ukraine war doesn't happen if Trump was still in office. Putin invades Crimea under Obama and Ukraine under Biden. Two things are key here. Under those two presidents, the world relied more on foreign oil, thus funding Russia's war machine, and those two presidents display weakness on the world stage.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
The whole "suckers" and "loosers" thing has been debunked. I have zero doubt this is BS too. There were a lot of people inside the government that didn't like Trump because he wouldn't do what they said so they made up shit to make him sound bad. This what the deep state does when you don't go along.
Debunked by whom? Why would Kelly lie about those statements? Chump has publicly said that Sen. McCain was not a hero because he got caught and became a POW. Right on queue, the MAGA cult members supported Chump's statements and even downplayed McCain's POW experience. Some saying that he did not have it as bad as reported.

Debunked by whom? Why would Kelly lie about those statements? Chump has publicly said that Sen. McCain was not a hero because he got caught and became a POW. Right on queue, the MAGA cult members supported Chump's statements and even downplayed McCain's POW experience. Some saying that he did not have it as bad as reported.
When someone tells you who they are, listen.

When Trump told us who he was by smearing an American hero, John McCain's service and sacrifice? Incredibly pathetic and offensive.

Reactions: SKYDOG
By about 5 other people that where there when he supposedly said it. Many of whom are not fans of Trump either, but they are at least willing to tell the truth.

By about 5 other people that where there when he supposedly said it. Many of whom are not fans of Trump either, but they are at least willing to tell the truth.
1) Link to the approximately five other people?
2) You think Trump's Chief of Staff General John Kelley is lying and Trump is telling the truth? I just don't know what to say to someone who thinks that.

3) And maybe most importantly: Fox News exit poll from last night: 35% of New Hampshire Republicans will not vote for Trump in the general election. As a registered Republican (who is not in New Hampshire), I can anecdotally attest that this statement is real and unshakable. I will walk through barbed wire to vote for Haley over Biden, but I will hold my nose and be extremely disappointed, but vote for Biden if he is the opposing choice against Trump.

GEnt5lMbMAACPcA

2) You think Trump's Chief of Staff General John Kelley is lying and Trump is telling the truth? I just don't know what to say to someone who thinks that.

3) And maybe most importantly: Fox News exit poll from last night: 35% of New Hampshire Republicans will not vote for Trump in the general election. As a registered Republican (who is not in New Hampshire), I can anecdotally attest that this statement is real and unshakable. I will walk through barbed wire to vote for Haley over Biden, but I will hold my nose and be extremely disappointed, but vote for Biden if he is the opposing choice against Trump.

GEnt5lMbMAACPcA
He ain't got no link. He is just spewing MAGA cult gibberish as usual.

GEnt5lMbMAACPcA
And 35% of Indiana Democrats won't vote for Biden if he is the nominee.
So what's your point.

And 35% of Indiana Democrats won't vote for Biden if he is the nominee.
So what's your point.
My point is two-fold:
  1. New Hampshire is a swing state. 35% of New Hampshire Republicans not voting for Trump means that Biden wins a swing state. Whereas Trump will win Indiana now matter how many Democrats vote away from Biden.
  2. I have not seen any polling data or anything whatsoever to suggest that any significant number of registered Democrats will vote for Trump. Can you cite anything that indicates that 35% of Indiana registered Democrats won't vote for Biden? Lol, no; you cannot because it is patently ridiculous and untrue.

My point is two-fold:
  1. New Hampshire is a swing state. 35% of New Hampshire Republicans not voting for Trump means that Biden wins a swing state. Whereas Trump will win Indiana now matter how many Democrats vote away from Biden.
  2. I have not seen any polling data or anything whatsoever to suggest that any significant number of registered Democrats will vote for Trump. Can you cite anything that indicates that 35% of Indiana registered Democrats won't vote for Biden? Lol, no; you cannot because it is patently ridiculous and untrue.
  • New Hampshire voters selected Republicans for office during the 19th and 20th centuries until 1992. Since 1992 voters have chosen Democrats for U.S. President.
    A swing state you claim?

• New Hampshire voters selected Republicans for office during the 19th and 20th centuries until 1992. Since 1992 voters have chosen Democrats for U.S. President.
    A swing state you claim?

New Hampshire
2016: Clinton won the state with 47.62% of the vote, while Trump lost with 47.25%, by a 0.4% margin or by 2,736 votes.

2004: Kerry won the state with 50.24% to 48.87% for Bush, a 9,274 margin.

2000: George W. Bush won the State with 48.07% to Gore's 46.80%, a margin of 7,211.

PARTY REGISTRATION STATISTICS
Registered Voters: 1,000,925

Democratic Party: 303,060 (30.28%)
Republican Party: 298,470 (29.82%)
Unaffiliated: 399,395 (39.90%)

When there is less than 1/2 percent between registered voters of the two parties? That's a swing state defined.

So take that Fox News poll and add about 1/3 of New Hampshire Republicans to Biden. That would give him a 40% to 20% lead over Trump before unaffiliated voters weigh in. And unaffiliated voters are most certainly not Trump voters.

New Hampshire
2016: Clinton won the state with 47.62% of the vote, while Trump lost with 47.25%, by a 0.4% margin or by 2,736 votes.

2004: Kerry won the state with 50.24% to 48.87% for Bush, a 9,274 margin.

2000: George W. Bush won the State with 48.07% to Gore's 46.80%, a margin of 7,211.

PARTY REGISTRATION STATISTICS
Registered Voters: 1,000,925

Democratic Party: 303,060 (30.28%)
Republican Party: 298,470 (29.82%)
Unaffiliated: 399,395 (39.90%)

When there is less than 1/2 percent between registered voters of the two parties? That's a swing state defined.

So take that Fox News poll and add about 1/3 of New Hampshire Republicans to Biden. That would give him a 40% to 20% lead over Trump before unaffiliated voters weigh in. And unaffiliated voters are most certainly not Trump voters.
All good information.
But the bottom line is New Hampshire hasn't voted for a Republican President in 3 decades.
You might have a point. If Trump wins New Hampshire in the general election he probably wins the election in a landslide. lol

All good information.
But the bottom line is New Hampshire hasn't voted for a Republican President in 3 decades.
You might have a point. If Trump wins New Hampshire in the general election he probably wins the election in a landslide. lol
When Bush beat Gore there that was a Republican win 20 years ago, but it's been a few since the R's have won a Presidential election there. Agree that a Trump win there would mean a not-close national win, but it's not like a Dem winning Indiana level of lean at all.

Not totally true. There was a case won by Trump.
The case that Chump did win didn’t involve an allegation about fraud. The case centered on reducing the amount of time Pennsylvania voters had to fix errors on their mail-in ballots.

GEnt5lMbMAACPcA
Sorry, but a true conservative will never hold their nose to vote for Biden. The man is an idiot, he's senile, and not fit to serve this great country. Vivek had no chance, DeSantis had no chance. Christe had no chance. Difference between those and Haley...they're smart enough to know that.

Sorry, but a true conservative will never hold their nose to vote for Biden. The man is an idiot, he's senile, and not fit to serve this great country. Vivek had no chance, DeSantis had no chance. Christe had no chance. Difference between those and Haley...they're smart enough to know that.
Sorry, but a true American would describe Donald J Trump exactly like you just did: "The man is an idiot, he's senile, and not fit to serve this great country." So that you know, I am NOT a fan of Biden. He is also WAY too old to be President for another four years. But before and more than a conservative, I am first an American,

and:

In addition to your perspective on Biden and my equal perspective on Trump. A JURY THAT HEARD ALL ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE found that in his assault on Jean Carroll (and I quote) "Mr. Trump inserted his fingers into her vagina. And that Ms. Carroll did not make up her claim. And that Mr. Trump’s June 11 and June 22 statements were defamatory."

AND, a federal grand jury found that there is probable cause that Donald Trump led a criminal seditious conspiracy against the United States to overturn the presidential election, and led a conspiracy to destroy and illegally retain Top Secret Classified documents. (Not to mention other criminal charges among the 91 felonies he is facing).

Finally, you have an opinion about Biden and I have one about Trump's mental acuity. But only TRUMP was factually known to have had White House staff call mental health professionals to assess if he was mentally fit during his term, and only TRUMP was called unfit to serve by about a dozen senior staff and cabinet that he appointed from his own administration.

So screw your idiotic, ill-informed, anti-American opinions. Donald Trump is old, senile, not fit, A RAPIST, and facing 91 felonies. And his own senior cabinet members that know him best think he's not fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: BNIBoiler
Nah. But in the case of Trump? That was a first 'tell' of the horrible disdain for the rule of law and reverence for military wounded that was to come.
Now that Biden has shown his disdain for military heroes, does that cancel out for you?

No. It's like comparing a parking ticket of disdain to a verbal mass-murderer of the sanctity of our best.
Trump was responsible for the deaths of no military heroes.

Biden was responsible for these 13 deaths of military heroes, which he then disrespected at Dover, offending some of the families in the process:

Last edited:
Sorry, but a true American would describe Donald J Trump exactly like you just did: "The man is an idiot, he's senile, and not fit to serve this great country." So that you know, I am NOT a fan of Biden. He is also WAY too old to be President for another four years. But before and more than a conservative, I am first an American,

and:

In addition to your perspective on Biden and my equal perspective on Trump. A JURY THAT HEARD ALL ADMISSIBLE EVIDENCE found that in his assault on Jean Carroll (and I quote) "Mr. Trump inserted his fingers into her vagina. And that Ms. Carroll did not make up her claim. And that Mr. Trump’s June 11 and June 22 statements were defamatory."

AND, a federal grand jury found that there is probable cause that Donald Trump led a criminal seditious conspiracy against the United States to overturn the presidential election, and led a conspiracy to destroy and illegally retain Top Secret Classified documents. (Not to mention other criminal charges among the 91 felonies he is facing).

Finally, you have an opinion about Biden and I have one about Trump's mental acuity. But only TRUMP was factually known to have had White House staff call mental health professionals to assess if he was mentally fit during his term, and only TRUMP was called unfit to serve by about a dozen senior staff and cabinet that he appointed from his own administration.

So screw your idiotic, ill-informed, anti-American opinions. Donald Trump is old, senile, not fit, A RAPIST, and facing 91 felonies. And his own senior cabinet members that know him best think he's not fit.
You do understand...I was not a Trump fan. Wanted the Governor of Texas, Rick Perry. But what Trump promised, he mostly did. His lawsuits are coming from the left, in a concerted effort to defame his Presidency and to insure Republicans don't get elected.

You do understand also, that Trump will beat all the charges from Georgia and Colorado, along with Maine and will be duly elected. We can't stand any more years of Biden, nor his current running mate.

and:

Do you believe that Biden is the better choice of the two, and why? Over 7 billion in munitions left in Afghanistan, 13 servicemen and women dead because of his mishandling, we still have Americans trying to get home after Biden left them to rot. Horrible economy, food prices doubled, gas sky high, less take home wages for the poor and middle class. Less feared and less respected throughout the world, and a world that is less secure. Trump never had a war start under his watch.

Reactions: SKYDOG
You do understand...I was not a Trump fan. Wanted the Governor of Texas, Rick Perry. But what Trump promised, he mostly did. His lawsuits are coming from the left, in a concerted effort to defame his Presidency and to insure Republicans don't get elected.

You do understand also, that Trump will beat all the charges from Georgia and Colorado, along with Maine and will be duly elected. We can't stand any more years of Biden, nor his current running mate.
I thought the Dems wanted Chump to win. Now your are saying that they don’t. Which is it?

GEnt5lMbMAACPcA
Now do the registered Democrats that will if he's running against Biden.

Trump was responsible for the deaths of no military heroes.

Biden was responsible for these 13 deaths of military heroes, which he then disrespected at Dover, offending some of the families in the process:

Checked his watch!??! OH THE HORROR!!

A question for you: Is as bad as when Obama wore a tan suit?

You have the leading R Presidential candidate that is facing 91 felonies, many for leading a conspiracy to overturn the Presidential election and has been adjudged a rapist by a trial jury. Is that as bad as ... checking your watch? o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Do you believe that Biden is the better choice of the two, and why? Over 7 billion in munitions left in Afghanistan, 13 servicemen and women dead because of his mishandling, we still have Americans trying to get home after Biden left them to rot. Horrible economy, food prices doubled, gas sky high, less take home wages for the poor and middle class. Less feared and less respected throughout the world, and a world that is less secure. Trump never had a war start under his watch.
Nice subjective talking point list.

First of all, currently? The economy currently is by any sane account is excellent. Inflation is way way down, the stock market is cranking, GDP is crazy good, and unemployment is nil. Gas is $2.95; pre-COVID levels or better. Two years ago? Inflation was terrible coming off of COVID overspending (not Trump's fault either).

Less respected? By who? Kim Jung Un, Duarte and Putin? Per Trump, "I'm not sure why, but I seem to get along really well with dictators."

No wars outside the US from 2016 to 2020??!!?? HAH:

2016 Ongoing 2016 Niger Delta conflict
Part of the Conflict in the Niger Delta

Nigeria Niger Delta Separatists:
Adaka Boro Avengers
Asawana Deadly Force of Niger Delta
Niger Delta Avengers
Niger Delta Greenland Justice Mandate
Niger Delta Justice Defence Group
Niger Delta Volunteers
Niger Delta Red Squad
Niger Delta Revolutionary Crusaders
Reformed Egbesu Fraternities
Egbesu Boys of the Niger Delta
Egbesu Red Water Lions
Egbesu Mightier Fraternity
Supported by:
Republic of Biafra Indigenous People of Biafra

2016 2016 2016 Nagorno-Karabakh conflict
Part of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict

Azerbaijan Republic of Artsakh Nagorno-Karabakh Republic
Armenia

2016 2017 Pool War Republic of the Congo Ninja militia
2016 2019 Kamwina Nsapu rebellion Democratic Republic of the Congo
Allied militias:

Bana Mura
Ecurie Mbembe
Smaller pro-government groups
Kamwina Nsapu militia
Various independent militias
2016 Ongoing Conflict in Rakhine State
Part of the Rohingya conflict and the Internal conflict in Myanmar

Myanmar Arakan Army
Arakan Rohingya Salvation Army

2016 2016 Kasese clashes Uganda Rwenzururu
2016 Ongoing Insurgency in Northern Chad Chad
France
JEM

Front for Change and Concord in Chad (FACT)
Military Command Council for the Salvation of the Republic (CCMSR)
Union of Forces of Resistance (UFR)
Front de la Nation pour la Démocratie et la Justice (FNDJT)
2017 2017 2017 Afghanistan–Pakistan border skirmish
Part of the Afghanistan–Pakistan skirmishes

Pakistan Afghanistan Afghanistan
2017 2020 2017–2020 Qatif unrest
Part of the Qatif conflict

Saudi Arabia Shia minority
Hezbollah Al-Hejaz

2017 2017 Marawi crisis
Part of the Moro conflict and the Military intervention against ISIL

Philippines
Supported by:

MNLF
MILF
Foreign supporters:

United States (Military equipment, aid, and technical assistance)
Australia (Intelligence support)
China (Military equipment)
Israel (Intelligence support and military equipment)
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant
Islamic State Province in East Asia
Abu Sayyaf
Maute group
Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters
2017 Ongoing Anglophone Crisis Cameroon Ambazonia
2017 Ongoing Insurgency in Cabo Delgado
Mozambique
Rwanda (from 2021)
Supported by:
Russia
Tanzania
Uganda

Ansar al-Sunna
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (denied by Mozambican government)
Supported by:
Organized crime
Foreign sympathizers
2017 2017 2017 Iraqi–Kurdish conflict
Part of the War in Iraq

Iraq
Supported by:
Iran Turkey

Iraqi Kurdistan
Supported by:
Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia

PKK
PUK
PDKI

2017 Ongoing Islamic State insurgency in Iraq (2017–present)
Part of the Iraqi conflict

Iraq
Pro-Government Tribes
Rojava (cross-border cooperation since May 2018)

CJTF-OIR:

United States
United Kingdom
Germany
France
Italy
Supported by:

Iran Iran
Qatar Qatar
Egypt Egypt
NATO

Canada
Turkey
Kurdistan Region

Peshmerga
Supported by:
Netherlands Netherlands

Islamic State
White Flags

Iraqi Baath Party

2018 Ongoing Catatumbo campaign
Part of the Colombian conflict

Colombia
National Liberation Army (ELN)
Nororiental de Guerra
Frente 33
Popular Liberation Army (EPL)
2018 2018 2018 Armenian–Azerbaijani clashes
Part of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict

Azerbaijan Armenia
2018 2018 November 2018 Gaza–Israel clashes
Part of the Gaza-Israel conflict

Israel Israel Gaza Strip
Hamas
Islamic Jihad
PFLP
al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades
PRC
2019 2019 2019 India–Pakistan border skirmishes
Part of the Indo−Pakistani conflicts and the Kashmir conflict

India India Pakistan Pakistan
2019 2019 May 2019 Gaza–Israel clashes
Part of the Gaza–Israel conflict

Israel Gaza Strip
Hamas
Palestinian Islamic Jihad
National Resistance Brigades
Tawhid al-Jihad
Supported by:

Iran

2019 2022 Benishangul-Gumuz conflict
Part of the Ethiopian civil conflict (2018–present)

Ethiopia Ethiopia Gumuz Liberation Front
Buadin

Oromo Liberation Army

OLF/Shanne
2019 2019 November 2019 Gaza-Israel clashes
Part of the Gaza–Israel conflict

Israel Israel Palestinian Islamic Jihad
2020–2024
Started Ended Name of conflict Belligerents
Victorious party (if applicable) Defeated party (if applicable)
2020 2021 2020–2021 China–India skirmishes China China India India
2020 Ongoing Western Togoland Rebellion Ghana Western Togoland Restoration Front

• Haha
Checked his watch!??! OH THE HORROR!!

A question for you: Is as bad as when Obama wore a tan suit?
I didn't think you could go any lower than when you lied about A. Biden to support your argument at the time, but ridiculing the anguish of families whose heroes died because of Biden's incompetence has proven otherwise.

You are a disgrace to this forum. Please leave.

I didn't think you could go any lower than when you lied about A. Biden to support your argument at the time, but ridiculing the anguish of families whose heroes died because of Biden's incompetence has proven otherwise.

You are a disgrace to this forum. Please leave.
Save your fake outrage -- it's embarassing to read. You are outraged by Biden looking at his watch and by me saying that Ashley Biden loves and unequivocally supports her father,

--but you apparently are not outraged by Trump being adjudged a rapist and 91 felonies, with most of those charges for leading a seditious conspiracy to overthrow the Presidential election.

That is pathetic.

Apparently the price for being a defamatory asshole is $83.3 million. Took less than three hours to come up with that number.

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa

Sexual abuser brags about it- gets his ass handed to him in court.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

NOW; wait for him to rage like a spoiled three year old. Again. And again. andagainandagainandagainandagain

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT